Science

Every day at school you always look forward to your science class. You never really knew why. The teacher who teaches your class is very carefree and funny, making the class never feel like actual work. You always have so much fun in that class, while also paying good attention to the teacher. You knew he appreciated how enthusiastic you were about his class, but you never knew the full extent of it until one day...

*Beep. Beep. Beep.* The tone of your alarm signals you to wake up for school again. You almost feel sick just thinking about having to go to school. You contemplate telling your mom you threw up, when you remember your science class. "Ugh, I guess I better get up and ready for school. At least I have something to look forward to." You say out loud to yourself. You put on a simple band tee, a flannel, some ripped jeans with fishnets under them, and top it off with a Carhart beanie and a pair of high-top Converse.

You make it to your bus stop when the bus is just about to pull up and snatch up all of the kids. You surprisingly get a good seat with only you and one other in it, instead of three in a seat. You take this opportunity to take a nap. You wake up at school and head in to meet your friends at your little hangout spot. When you get there you find all of your other friends being crackheads without you, but you just pop in and add to it. After having some good laughs, you all head off to your classes.

|TIME SKIP TO SCIENCE CLASS CAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT|

You rush over to your science class to give yourself time to fuck around with your friends before class starts. You run in, accidentally giving the teacher a cold shoulder. He stops you from going into the classroom any further. He scolds you for running, then sends you on your way. You sit down and wait for your friends to enter. One comes in and tells you some school drama and the other just cracks a dumb joke and sits down. After the bell rings, you all sit down and the whole class chatters a bit before the teacher begins his lesson. You make sure to keep your eyes on him the majority of the time he's talking, while also giving a little feedback when he pauses. You always try to say something witty to see that goofy smile of his. He usually makes solid eye contact with you for the majority of the time that he's speaking to the class. After giving directions to you all, he sends everyone off to do their own thing.

You make a group with your 2 good friends, making the work a lot easier to do. You end up goofing off a little too loudly with your nut-job friends, and he tells you to stay after class. You figured you were being the loudest and he wanted to scold you for the second time today for energetic outbursts. At the end of class you grabbed your bag and shoved all of your books and papers in it as quick as you could and speed-walked to the front of the class where the teacher was sitting. You politely asked him, "Excuse me, but why did you need me to stay after? All I did was talk a little..." In which he replied with, "Well, are you supposed to be talking during the time I give you to work? " You then retort to asking if you can leave, and of course he has to tell you no.

After the rest of the class leaves, he walks out from behind his desk and starts picking things up, pretending like you're not even there. You follow him with your eyes for a while, making note of him shutting the door, and you take a seat on one of the desks. You say, "Hey. I'm supposed to be on my bus right now. I texted my mom and said I wouldn't be home on time, but I can't just be here forever." He finally decides to speak and says in a low tone," You're still as talkative as ever, even after being held after for that very reason." The change in his voice sends shivers down your spine. You're used to seeing the fun and quirky science teacher, not this. He proceeds to walk over to you on the opposite side of the desk you're on. You keep an eye on him, not moving your head, until he walks out of your line of sight. You almost feel paralyzed, not knowing what's going to happen.

All of a sudden, you feel him place his hands on your hips and his hot breath on the side of your neck, making you gasp. He chuckles at your reaction and begins to slowly run his hands up and down your sides while leaving light kisses on your neck. You didn't attempt to push him away, so he took that as a big yes to keep going. He puts his warm hands under the edge of your shirt, pulling your shirt up and off your body, throwing it to the side. You spin around on the desk, putting one leg on each side of his torso, pulling you closer to his ever-growing erection. He grabs the side of your face and pulls you into a kiss, licking your bottom lip lightly asking for permission. You granted it, and your tongues danced in a competition for dominance. Of course he won, putting his chewing gum in your mouth as his signal of dominance.

He started kissing down your jaw and back to your neck, where he kissed around to find your sweet spot. You let out an unexpected moan when he kissed a certain spot on your neck. You felt him smirk a little just before he started nibbling and sucking on that spot, definitely leaving a few hickeys. He placed his hands on your breasts and squeezed, earning some louder moans from you. He reached around and took off your bra, throwing it somewhere else in the room. He kissed his way down to one of your peaks, taking that one in his mouth and fondling the other. He scraped the nipple with his tooth gap, sending shivers down your spine. You bit your lip and moaned a little, trying to not be loud since you're still in school. After a bit he switched to the other one, then parted and started kissing you again. You started to feel awkward as the only one without a shirt so you pulled on the bottom edge of his shirt to tell him you want it off. He understands and starts pulling his shirt up, only breaking the kiss for a brief moment to get the shirt past his head.

He then trailed his fingers down your sides and tucked them in the top edge of your jeans, tugging on them a little while sliding his thumbs along the edge of the waistband. He broke the kiss as he undid the button and zipper on them and slid them off, leaving you in just your fishnets and panties. He begins to grow a little impatient and pulls your fishnet and panties off. He leans back and looks you over. You start to try to cover yourself up, feeling your face heat up in embarrassment. "You don't need to cover yourself... you look beautiful." He whispers huskily. You blush a little harder.

You decide to escalate this and rub the bulge in his jeans. He lets out a soft moan from the sudden friction. You undo his pants and he pulls them down along with his boxers. His large erection springs out of its confinement, ready for attention of it's own. You whine "Please... you've teased me enough... I want you." He positions himself at your entrance and slowly pushes himself into you. You let out a loud moan. He puts a finger over your mouth to remind you to be quiet, as you are still in school. He starts to thrust in and out of you almost painfully slow. You quietly beg, "Go faster." He obliges and quickens his pace, earning some more muffled moans from you. You've never felt this good before, not even with people that you thought were good at this. Pretty soon, you said, "I-I'm cumming!" To which he replies saying, "Mmm-me too." After a few more hard, sloppy thrusts you both came together. You were simply shaking from pure pleasure. Once you recovered, you grabbed your clothes and started to put them back on, and he did the same. You both could hear the janitor's loud equipment down the hall, so you tell him, "Maybe I have to talk out of turn more often hehehe." He replied, "Hmm.. maybe you'll have to." You smile at him and make for the door in a near panic as the janitor comes in to clean up the floors.

1510 words. I'm sorry if you read this whole thing hahahah