Government

I wake up abruptly to the sound of a bell. That's not what my alarm sounds like. I open my eyes to see my - admittedly cute- teacher staring me down. I guess I fell asleep in class, whoops. He's scowling at me, but it seems as if it's a bit jokingly. I look up at him and smile innocently. He smirks back and says, "What are you doing sleeping in my class again? Third time this semester, and we're only a month in. A bit too boring for you, huh?" 

"Nooo... I actually really like your class. I just... stayed up too late. It won't happen again, sir."

"Oh it won't happen again, huh? How about this; I'll give you something that will make you never think of falling asleep in my class again." 

A small sense of terror welled in the pit of my stomach, mixed with an overwhelming feeling of excitement. I nodded, "So what're you going to do?" He just grinned and picked me up out of the chair I was sitting in, and sat me on his desk. He gently pushed my hair behind my ear, leaned down, and kissed me. I greedily kissed back, giving him consent to keep going. We continued kissing for a while. In the meantime, he placed his hands on my hips and ran them under my shirt, caressing my sides carefully. He began slowly dragging his coarse fingertips across my skin towards my clothed breasts. He gave them a rough squeeze, making me moan into his mouth. I pulled away from the kiss to whine, "Give me more, please." He complies and pulls my shirt off agonizingly slow. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra. He throws both articles of clothing somewhere else in the room. He leans back and gazes hungrily at my bare chest, which causes me to blush profusely. He begins kissing my neck gently, moving down to my collarbone and eventually finding my sweet spot. I let out an unexpected moan in response. He attacked that area, sucking and kissing profusely.
After he was satisfied, he made his journey down to my perky breasts, taking one of my hard nipples into his mouth and sucking. I reached down to the waistband of his khakis, feeling his warm skin. Eventually I reached around and grabbed his surprisingly voluptuous ass. In his surprise, he released from my nipple with a "pop". "Oh, you're going to get it now." He said snarkily.
He tore off my pants and panties with a certain hunger in his actions. I could feel that I would be getting a punishment. "Get on your knees." He commanded. I obliged, and stuck my ass out to him from on his desk. "You're being such a good girl for me." He says.
I glanced back at him, smiling and blushing. He started unzipping his pants and removing them with his boxers, revealing his rather large member. I looked away to give myself some surprise when
I felt him position himself at my dripping entrance and thrust in aggressively. I shouted in satisfaction and pleasure. He began thrusting into me at an antagonizingly slow pace. I moaned out, "Go faster, please!" He complied and progressively sped up until he was slamming into me, sending surges of pleasure throughout my entire body. I felt the ecstacy building up with every deep thrust until it became too much for me to hold anymore and I released. Waves of pleasure were sent throughout my body as I shook and spasmed my orgasm out. From my pussy clenching around his dick, he simultaneously came deep inside of me, only extending my pleasure further until we were both down from our highs.
I flipped over and laid down, panting and dripping fluids on his desk. "You look so beautiful like that." He said to me, zipping up his pants and smiling endearingly. I looked up at him and smiled back, as that's all I had energy for. Eventually, I got up and grabbed my clothes and put them back on. I walked to the door and turned around to say, "See you next time, when I fall asleep in class again." I added a wink at the end, and he replied with, "See you." Smiling as we parted ways, I looked forward to falling asleep in class again.