⛄️ 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏

imagine being the smartest, most athletic, most popular, richest and hottest in the school. not only that but having the voice of an angel and being the greatest dancer of all of south korea. how could you describe this man in one word?

perfection.

he was pure perfection, every guy wished to be him, and every girl wished to date him.

of course, you fell for him too. who wouldn't fall for moonbin? his nickname was mr. perfection!

unlike your crush, you were the complete opposite. of course, besides your academic abilities. gratefully, your father was a lawyer before he divorced your mother. you must have saved a country in your past life because your father's genes were passed onto you.

even though everyone believed moonbin was currently placed first, he was placed at equal first, with you of course. however, no one ever noticed you.

"hey (y/n), what are you doing after school?"

your best and only friend, eunbi asked.

"probably go to the local library and study, you?"

you responded as your friend took a deep sigh.

"i was planning to watch a movie with you, but i guess not. i'll ask minyoung if she wants to watch it with me,"

she said and left. even though she was your only friend, she had multiple friend groups. her netball friends, her dance troupe friends, her debating friends, and her swimming friends. she was a social butterfly, unlike you, of course, a social caterpillar, slowly opening up to new people.

it was your final period, and your favourite subject, physics. you couldn't possibly understand as to how people could dislike physics, without it, the world would suffer.

you were ready and eager to learn as were walking towards the door. your feet stopped centimetres away, as you hid your face with your textbook.

it was him, moonbin.

he was smiling his killer smile while talking to his best friend, rocky. you could see many other girls surrounding him and staring at the model.

"why is everybody not entering their designated classrooms?"

the principal yells while her heels click, echoing the hallways. everyone rushes into their classes and you plan to sit right at the front, your usual spot.

unexpectedly, someone has stolen your spot. you were extremely introverted but you had to sit in that spot, otherwise, you couldn't see.

"hey, i'm sorry but can you please move to another spot? this is my seat,"

you quietly whisper to the short boy.

"who says this is your spot?"

he responds with a smirk as the class begins to laugh at you.

"i really can't see-"

"what? our nerd can't see? what a shame!"

the boy sarcastically says as he high fives his close friend, sitting right behind him.

you took a deep breath. as you were about to move to an available spot, you were stopped. you felt someone's warm hand touching your wrist.

"jinjin, you're not even in this class,"

the voice says. you recognised that voice, it's been the one you've admired for years.

it can't possibly be.

"shut up mr. perfect,"

jinjin snaps as he leaves the class.

"(y/n), are you okay?"

he says as you look into his gorgeous eyes. unable to say a word, you rush towards your seat.

"she's so cute."

during the class, you couldn't concentrate at all.

he called my name, how is that even possible? moonbin knows me?

in the midst of your thoughts, you felt your shoulder being tapped as jinjin's friend gave you a folded note.

you're so cute when you blush (y/n), meet me at the library after school?
- moonbin