Chapter 10

With out even hesitating I told Torri to stand back. She steps back and I kick the door with everything I got. It bursts open and I see her. There's Madison. She's sitting in a chair tied up and a cloth around her mouth. I can see her with tears rolling down her face. She stares at me and starts panicking. I thought she was panicking because she didn't see who it was. I start running to her. I hear Torri scream "AHAD!"
Then everything faded to black.

MADISON POV*
I was so tired. I didn't even try to move. Even though I was tied up I knew there wasn't a point. All of a sudden I heard cars pulls up. The door opens. Oh no she's back I thought. The person who started all this. Mask on and dressed in all black. I start jumping around on my seat trying to get free.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up!" The person said. I knew it was a girl from her voice. She quickly closes the door and hides behind a cabinet beside the door. I had no idea of what's going on. All of a sudden the door bursts open. It got all bright so I had to look away for a few seconds. When I finally got adjusted to the light I saw who it was. It was Ahad. I couldn't believe it. I knew he was gonna find me. Then I remembered the girl behind the cabinet. I tried to tell him but I couldn't because my mouth was covered. I start to panic. He didn't care. He started running to me. I tried moving more but the rope was too tight. Then the girl sneakily started to run up behind Ahad. She had something object in her hand. It was a metal pipe. I started freaking out and crying. She got closer to Ahad and smacked the pipe across his head. I screamed. I heard another scream. It was Torri. She screams Ahad's name and then rushes over to the girl. She jumps on top of the girl and tries to grab the pole. Ahad is laying there unconscious. Torri and the girl are fighting and then they both fall to the ground and the pipe rolls away. When they fall they knock my chair and me over. The wooden chair breaks and I'm finally free. I quickly get up and run over to the pipe. Torri and the girl are screaming and fighting. I grab the pipe and look over at Ahad. I run to both of them and yell to Torri, "TORRI MOVE!" She lets go of the girl and I put the pipe over my head and smash the girl right on her stomach. She screams in pain and I hit her again on her ribs. Torri comes back with the rope I was tied up in and ties her up with it. I fall to the ground, exhausted, and emotional. After Torri finished tying her up we look over at each other and Torri gives me a huge hug. Torri asks me
"Who the hell is she?" I give a shoulder shrug. Torri goes over her body and takes off her mask that she was wearing.
"Oh my god."
"What?" I ask her.
"Look." She says. I get up and see who it was.
"Oh my god. No way." It was Jessica! I recognized her from my Twitter. She always hated on my and flirted with Ahad.
"I knew it. I never liked her ever since she was at the airport. Stupid bitch." I look at Ahad and he's still there unconscious. Both of us get up and run over to him.
"Ahad... Ahad baby wake up. Wake up please baby it's me Madison. Look I'm here with you now." I'm in tears and holding his head onto my lap.
"Torri....Torri call an ambulance. Please! Quickly." Tears still rolling in my face. She gets up and goes outside to get a signal. 20 minutes later the paramedics and cops show up. They took Ahad and I to separate ambulances.
"No! No. Let me be with him." Torri was there to calm me down. They treated my wounds and I quickly got out of the ambulance. I ran over to the other ambulance, limping, and knock on the back of the door. A female paramedic opens it and steps down.
"Excuse me? Why are you not in your stretcher?"
"They treated me already. Can I see him now?" Her face changes.
"Umm... Sweetie come over here for a minute." She pulls me away from the ambulance.
"Sweetie his injuries are too severe. When he got hit, the blow to his head damaged his brain very badly. Since he didn't get treated early enough."
"No! No! No no no no no no!" I fall to the ground and cry.

One year later***

Tv: Today is the anniversary of the death of young up and coming actor Ahad Raja. He was brutally murdered on this exact same day in an abandoned warehouse in Texas just outside of Dallas. Ahad's then girlfriend Madison Pettis said earlier that today, a year ago, is one of the worst days she's ever experienced. Ahad and Madison were together 4 months before the tragic event. The killer Jessica Bryan was sentenced to 35 months in prison and on a $85,000 bail. Ahad's friends and family, including Madison, gathered at his grave. Paparazzi also gathered there to take pictures of Madison and that's when Mad-...." Tv shuts off*

Madison walks over to the window and sigh.
"How could they do that? At a funeral? When everyone is grieving and upset. That's just disgusting. Whatever lets not talk about. I miss you everyday babe." She looks down at the picture of Ahad and a tear drops on it.....
"I really do."

THE END