part 4 continuation

Ye... your boy aced the test... highest in all three classes (Art, Commercial and Science).. everyone has been coming to check out my answers .. how come Ade is the highest? They are in shock, I am in shock, but then again there was no calculation. I am not so cool with showing them my test script, I know I missspelt several words, well the teacher didn't care, and their good spellings didn't earn them my score ... so I showed them.

But I have more on my mind... can we go back to tope giving me the stud.... but he doesn't come over.. do I have to go to him... he is definitely into this, why isnt he making any move right now...

Well tope is a typical straight guy on the surface .. on the other hand, I have often been categorized as part of the girls in class..

So I am in my seat, looking at him talking with the other guys.. I should go over and join in the conversation right ?.. well no; I wouldn't know what they are talking about, their conversations are always around football and girls, two subjects I don't fancy ....

so I remain in my seat and I notice Enitan. Enitan is dark, wide chested and tall.. good qualities right.. we have been classmates since our junior years, we haven't been good friends because he keeps antagonising me for reasons I do not know, but he looks good I can't deny that. I turn and I notice Deji. Deji is short, dark and cute, we have been good friends since junior school.. then there is Omotunde.. if my class is a disney movie, high school musical precisely, he'd be Zac Efron.. yes he is cute.. what is happening to me today... I guess all these boys are starting to look better.  Back to Tope... come over 😭.

I don't know what they are talking about, but it must be really interesting because he didn't come back to his seat for the rest of the day ... and the rest of the term.

I was sort of expecting this to happen..
There is this divide between day students and boarders. 

This shouldn't be happening, not after introducing me to stud...
He now seats with Leonard, and I have an empty seat next to me.