end of year part 2

Tope: you know we will get flogged again... everyone is talking let's go somewhere quiet.

Ayo: why should we go somewhere quiet?
Tope: to read, to discuss.

Ayo: what do we have to discuss

Tope: Are we no longer best friends, why are you behaving like a woman ?

Ayo: how am I behaving like a woman now enh?

Tope: let's go to the library.

(Now in the library)

No words but I  am sure of he wants, its end of school year, its what many want.  But I don't know if I am capable of fulfilling his wide and wild desires.

We are seated next to each other this time.. why does he want me to make the first move,  he brought me here didn't he, isn't he the one with experiences from his former school, why should I make the first move.

Well I did. I made the first move. I put my hand on his right thigh and caressed it. He sighed... It was a confirmation. He was getting tired of waiting.

The more I move my hand over his right thigh, I noticed a buildup in his pant. So I moved to rubbing the bulge.
This is big. Very big. I have never been this close to another person, so I have nothing to compare this to.

The more I moved over it, the harder it got and the uncomfortable it was under the layers of clothing, it wanted out.

Without words, I asked if I could liberate his hardon. He nodded, giving me a go ahead.

Now how to do this without drawing attention. 😶

Well I did it without drawing attention. However we ended damaging his pant hook and zipper. He didn't care.

Now that it's out what do I do with this. It is warm and throbbing in my hand. I have no clue of what to do next and he is not giving me any direction, so I continue rubbing it. With every stroke he grabs the library shelf harder and let's out a sigh of relief,  I could tell he was loving every I was doing,  so I continued till I noticed a clear fluid come out of it. This has to be sperm I thought to myself. 

Soon I got bored. Where are we going with this, when do I know it's time to stop, and it seemed one way, why isn't he touching me also.

So i grab his hand and put it on my thighs. He smiled, in his eyes I could see he had questions in his eyes. This isn't new to me alone, it is also new to him.

Well I felt accomplished already, and I felt he was satisfied so it's time to go.

He puts his dick back into his pant, he laughed seeing his zipper and hook are damaged. Well he isn't the only guy with broken zipper.

We returned to class.