End of the Year Party

The party is tomorrow and I have just the right outfit. Not like it's a see through net shirt or anything, just a regular male teenager style "cool shirt, Jean and a sick nike footwear.

If you are anything like me, then you will share my party anxiety.  I will just keep looking at my party cloth till the day of the party, and when I sleep, I will definitely have dreams of the event.

Its 1AM and I am still awake, asking myself how will I look in this VonDutch jean.

I managed to get some hours of sleep, and by 10AM my music instrument and uniform are in the car and we are on our way to the party. The driver drops me off and promised to return before 5PM.

Omotunde is the first to notice me, I can tell he likes what he sees, not surprised though, we've been friends since jss1 and he always appreciate my footwears. The early part of the party were used for parents teachers meeting, during this time, my team and I rehearsed our rendition, changed into our uniforms and assumed our position  on stage to start the party with the national anthem.

By 3PM the party was already coming to an end and I had only 1 thing on my mind,  spending time with Tope and there are just enough empty classes and offices to house our youthful desires.  The only problem is how to get him into one of these empty rooms with me. My best option is go to our classroom and try to get his attention from the window.

While I wait for him, thoughts of his body crosses my mind and things I want to do to his His slender light skinned semi hairy body.

He sees me and makes his way up to me. He walks into the class and sits several rolls away from me. After all we have been through, why is he still always shy, why do I have to make the first move? Not this time. He came all the way up here, he is going to have to ask for what he wants. So I walk to the window, as soon as I get there, I feel his long arms wrapping around my skinny body. I melt in his embrace and allow him love me like a baby. This is what I have longed for, I wouldn't see him till next year, so why not take good use of the present.

Tope: I've missed you, I've missed us

Ayoade: I've missed us too

Tope: are we sure no one is going to come in?

Ayoade: I don't know, but we are going to hear anyone approaching.

Tope: okay, what do you want us to do right now, what do you want me to do to you?

Ayoade: anything, everything

Tope reaches into my trousers and strokes me gently, I let out quiet moans, I hear him loosen his buckle and zipper, his trousers drop to his ankle, and him to his kneel, pulling my trousers down with him. I felt him hesitate for a bit before he pulled down my brief revealing my black soft bubble butt.

This is new territory for me, what's he going to do next, while I stood wondering what was going to happen next, I felt his hands path my ass cheeks  then his wet tongue lick my ass; right, left then centre. He dug deep, with every thrust, he dug deeper.

I grabbed his hands which were still firmly holding onto my asscheeks he dug deeper, I couldn't take it anymore I pulled him up and felt his monster cock. It was already dripping goodness, I tasted it, it wasn't sweet or sour. It was just right. I went on my kneels and took it all in. His moans motivated me to keep going

Tope: I want your ass again, turn, get on the floor.

I obeyed him, I got on the floor, he sticks his tongue in me, then one finger, then two fingers, then three fingers... he  kisses my neck then asks me, can I fuck you?

Tope: can i fuck you, I am going to be gentle

Ayoade: I am scared, please be gentle

He pulls out his fingers, then gently replaces it with his hot dripping cock. He tells me to breath as he pushes in, relax he says,, you will enjoy it. He grabs my shoulders then begin to go faster. His dick is big, with every thrust I have to adjust and moan, we both are sweaty at this moment, I grab hold of his butt, meatier than I expected.

He turns me on my back, buries his face in my neck and pounds some more.

Soon I began moaning and asking him to go harder

Ayo: tope fuck me, fuck me harder

Tope: you like that?

He goes a lot faster,

Tope: Ayo I am about to cum, I am about to cum

He fucks harder, kisses me softly, he whispers "I love you"  He sighs then pulls out his wet dick.

Tope: Ayo I love you.

Still on my back, rolls of tears drop from my eyes, not because I had just been pounded by a big dick, but because he said what I had waited to hear him say

Ayo: I love you too 😪😭

I think this is what I have been looking for.
I found him
I found love
I found hope