«Chapter Five»

Noona?

Jungkook stands there alone in the building's parking lot speechless. He watched the girl zoom out of the parking lot with a huge smirk plastered onto her face. He turns around and breathes heavily as the confrontation felt like some kind of painful fist fight. Walking towards the sidewalk of the building, he sits on the curb and exhales deeply.

He did not expect Jyeon to act like that.

Like, at all.

He leans forward, resting his head on his hands as he is looking at the parking lot with a distant expression. His eyebrows furrow the more he re-enacts it in his head.

"Huh," Jungkook says with wide distant eyes.

He can't seem to wrap his head around the fact that Jyeon was the actual first person to own him up like that. He thought the day would never come, but he stood very much corrected, and he can't seem to pinpoint how he feels about it. He feels speechless, like if his brains just suddenly stopped functioning because of Jyeon's actions, which is peculiar for him because he was always able to catch his composure really well.

He used to.

She is different, Jungkook thought. She isn't like any girl, and he has rarely ever experienced that. All the women he has interacted with would simply throw themselves over him. They would offer him anything and everything, which he quickly grew unfazed by it, and used to it.

But this? They can't even compare to how blunt and feisty Jyeon is. She acts so independent and confident. A confident woman who simply doesn't ask for anything from anyone. She is rude, curses like a biker, and will not hesitate to break your spirit. But, at the same time, she's very nice to others, caring, and puts others first, all without admitting it.

She's lowkey a tsundere.

He touches his cheeks. They start to heat up, making his eyes widen.

He is finally starting to feel a certain type of way with a woman again.

«»

"For fucks sake!"

Jyeon yells to herself, violently shaking her head due to her hair flying everywhere. Today is windier than usual, making her hair fly around her face crazier than normal. She huffs and gives up, accepting defeat.

Suddenly, she cracks a wide smirk. Thinking about what happened with Jungkook, she begins to laugh to herself as she pictures the color being drained from his face and his breath hitching.

"What a fucking dweeb," she snickers to herself.

She was absolutely right with her hypothesis; he is simply all talk, and not at all the walk. Women are being deceived with his aura all the time, as he couldn't even handle a woman getting all close and personal to him like that. She finds that humorous. His looks are the only thing that shows off that vibe regarding Jungkook, and she finds it sad, amusing her.

It amuses her even more as she can simply do anything she wants with him, since she basically declared who was boss earlier. She claimed territory; won the staring contest, checkmated, completely owned him.

And she loved the feeling of it.

It kind of made her genuinely think about her feelings for once. In other words, she never cared about feelings ever since she ended it rough with her last relationship. It changed her, as she wasn't as hardcore of an asshole back then; she was way nicer, but after that, she completely lost contact with her feelings, and basically became just as stoic and cold as her father. Of course, with a hint of attitude and sass since she refuses to be thrown away and whipped in that form of relationship ever again.

Why did junglecock make her think about certain things that were in the back of her head? That was the first boy in awhile that wasn't like him, or a guy that isn't a stuck up asshole who just wants to pipe.

She unhealthily grew a form of her that was definitely not what any other person who knew her, would expect. Her heart was broken, so she lost all hope in a relationship, so she threw the idea of commitment away, and just dealt with the sex and hot make out sessions freely, without any ties cutting her circulation once more.

She isn't proud of what she became. No one was. Her brother grew worried, as he, too knew that Jyeon would only ever stoop that low if she was genuinely lost and broken.

It broke his heart too knowing that she was hurting.

But he was forced to be in the sidelines. She pushed him away from his words of him trying to convince her to think of alternatives, which hurt him as a brother, but in the end, he knew that Jyeon would stop herself eventually from her own actions.

And she did.

The last time she acted that recklessly was at her father's friends party. She was forced to go, but she still tried having fun in her own ways. So after a few drinks and a few minutes of talking, she ended up in a random room rushingly trying to take her clothes off whilst vigorously making out with one of her father's acquaintances. What's different about this one was that she stayed up a few hours later thinking about what she did for the very first time ever. She would never think more of it. She lived in the moment every single time, not giving a fuck about the consequences, but what she didn't know was that it was gonna bite her in the ass eventually.

That was that time.

Naked, Jyeon stared at the ceiling. She suddenly felt disgusted by herself, so she stood up from the bed, changed back into her dress, and left without a word to the naked man on the bed.

That was the last time she encountered a man in that way, and this is the first time in awhile that she is starting to feel actual good feelings.

Jyeon pokes the inside of her cheek as she continues to drive back home, confused as to why she is feeling this way after she just talked to him only once.

I made him feel vulnerable, though. I felt the vulnerability and intimidation he was feeling when I grew closer to him. He stopped breathing when I was inches away from his face—

She stops. Jyeon smirks absentmindedly while keeping her eyes on the road. She decides to take the long way home in order to get some more time to herself on the road; driving makes her feel at peace, as she can think without anyone being there to tell her something.

She thinks for awhile, and decides that, due to her sudden interest in Jungkook all of a sudden. With how intrigued and amused she is, she might just have to play around some more here.

By no means does she want to be in a relationship, though, nor want to be the girl she was before. She simply just wants to the man get all riled up and flustered again. She wants to see him try. Her curiosity with his far he will go with this is driving her to that very moment.

She might just have to play hard to get.

<

Hello hello hello! It's been awhile LMAO I'm so sorry :< College has been so stressful and I just cannot, for the life of me, handle everything at once right now. I'm currently sinking under a huge yet deep puddle of assignments topped with finals approaching next week, so bear with me as I have also been in a huge fight with writers block ah ): but I have arrived and established what I will be writing once more. Here is chapter 5! I hope you enjoy some background info regarding Jyeon, and I hope you all enjoyed what's going on so far! Vote and comment pls c:

Have a good day/night y'all!

- Julie <3