«Chapter Ten»

"Finally, I'm home."

Jyeon lunges towards their couch and sprawls all her arms over the couch, letting them dangle. She takes off her heels and groans tiredly. Franky walks into the living room, wondering who arrived home. She sees Jyeon lounging in the couch upside down and raises an eyebrow in pure amusement.

"Work got you beat, huh?" Franky jokes.

Jyeon darts her eyes to Franky and sticks her tongue out. "Shut up."

Franky laughs. "Where's Joon?" She's asks. Jyeon scrunches her eyebrows in concentration, trying to recall what Namjoon said to her before she headed off into the road.

"He said he was going to stay a little bit longer to work on something regarding our next partnership." She recalls. "He didn't want to tell me what the partnership is about, though."

"It must be something between Joon and your dad." Franky says. "That's usually how it works when it comes to you."

Jyeon scoffs and closes her eyes in disinterest. "I really don't care. I'm have my own problems to deal with, right now."

"So I've heard." Franky muses. "Joon told me about you and Jungkook."

"I know what you're thinking, Jyeon." Jyeon snaps her eyes open. Her body stiffened a bit due to the fact that Franky is one of the few people who can actually read her no matter what.

"Something happened between you and Jungkook." She infers. "I can sense it."

"What happened?" Jyeon blinks multiple times, then slowly sits up from the couch.

"He's a different guy, Francesca." Jyeon says. "There's something about him that draws me into him, and I don't like it."

"The last thing I wanna do is hurt him."

"He's actually a decent human being." She continues. "But I'm not." She forces a laugh. "You know that I've done many—many bad things in the past."

"His psycho girlfriend seems to know about it, apparently." Jyeon mutters.

"Psycho girlfriend?" Franky asks with an eyebrow raised.

A sly smile creeps up Jyeon's face. "Her name is Sakura. One of Jungkook's parents or some shit is associated with her." Jyeon says. "She's obsessed with him."

"She tried to threaten me today. Tried to mark her territory or whatever."

Franky laughs in amusement.

"She tried bringing me down by judging the way I look." Jyeon shakes her head.

"Saying my hair is ugly and shit." Jyeon mutters. "She also mentioned Baekhyun, which I didn't even know they knew each other." Franky frowns. "So, what's your plan?" She asks.

"Well, first." She pauses. She points a finger a Franky. "I'm going to dye my hair again." She finishes. "I'm gonna be needing your help again, so I'll be in the bathroom choosing my hair dye." Jyeon starts walking towards the direction of the bathroom.

"And Jungkook?" Franky asks hastily. Jyeon stops in her tracks and looks at Franky with a smirk.

"That Sakura bitch shouldn't be messing with me in the first place, especially mentioning my ex."

"You also know that when I'm interested in something, I get what I want."

"And, right now, I want Jungkook."

Jyeon walks towards the bathroom. She gestures fo Franky to follow her so she can help. Franky hesitantly follows from behind, thinking that this situation isn't going to end well.