Chapter 66- Can't Fix

Dally told everyone "Don't listen to that damned princess. She thinks that she is gonna make it far just because she has money." Ponyboy muttered "Well that is sort of the reason Darry didn't make it far." Sodapop nodded "She didn't mean it, it was the medicine." I stepped in "No, it was me. That night. I, I hit her." Dally looked at me "That don't give her the right to speak to us like that." I angrily replied "Well why do you treat everyone else like that. You are just afraid that someone will take your position of Mr. Tough Guy." Dally glared at me hardly "Yeah than why am I always the one saving her? Why does she spend nights with me when she gets abused." I gasped "What the hell are you talking about?! Nights? I knew it you had always been trying to go after her." Dally went pale "Nah man, I didn't mean it. I was making up things as I go." I shook my head "What were you two doing in that kitchen yesterday." Dally stuttered "S-she was just handing me medicine." I stopped dead in my tracks "You are a liar. And now I don't know if I can forgive you." Dally stepped forward "C'mon man just chill. I am telling you nothing happened." I rubbed my eyes and imagined (Y,N) cuddling up next to Dally on his bed. Both of them smoking and she would run her fingers in gis hair. I turned around fast "I am not leaving without her. Because I love her." Everyone stared at me. Ponyboy nodded "She just told us that-" I cut him off "No, that is what she said because she was mad." Steve laughed "You think she us gknna be happy now." I shook my head "Obviously not. But there us nothing a few words can't fix."