Chapter 75- Living on a prayer

I woke up the next morning and decided to go visit my mom at the hospital and expose the news. I put a black dress on and went to the hospital. I walked into my mom's room and she was there knitting. I smiled "Hi mom." She smiled back " Hi baby girl, how are you"? I shook my head "Not good, I have bad news to share to you and it is going to be hard to take in, okay"? My mom frowned "Does your father know these news yet"? I grimaced at the word "Mom, dad is in these news." My mom say up straight " Alright what is it"? I but my lip and held my mom's hand "Dad passed away yesterday. In the car wreck." My mom went pale and I had no idea what to do. A year rolled down her face "Are you sure it was him"? I gave her a hug "Yes mom, it's just me and you now." My mom sighed " No honey you're going to college. " I but my lip "About that. I decided to stay home for you. To take care of you." My mom shuddered " No honey that's not fair for you. " I smiled and said "Its fine mom. We will be living in a prayer." She nodded " Okay, we will make it. " I have her a kiss goodbye "I will come back tomorrow to visit." She waved goodbye and I walked out. I ran into Darry who was holding flowers. I smiled "Hey Darry." He grinned " Brought these for your mom is that okay"? I nodded "Yeah she will love them." I walked out of the hospital and looked at the ring on my finger . I took it off because I had another thing dedicated to in my life. My mother.