A/N

Hey Readers, I'm Lone Fox Demon and this is the first official fanfiction that I wrote on quotev, so I apologize for any grammatical errors that I know I'll be likely to make in later chapters. So this is actually a Fanfiction that I recently started writing based on both an anime titled The Seven Deadly Sins and the video game Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's about a girl named Merisa Davidson who thought her life was anything but extraordinary, until a year ago when she moved into her aunt Tina's house and her cousin Nicole gave her a box of old manga. After looking through the box she found the graphic novel based on Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and started reading it only later that night while exploring her aunt's house she discovers a strange mirror in the hallway only to look into it and see an unfamiliar face, and then she is pulled through the mirror and start falling out of the sky (All of this information is from the Prequel to this fan fiction which is titled Daughter of an Unversed: Entering a New World). I'm planning to upload the prequel fan fiction A.S.A.P, but I have to wait until I get it from my Aunt's house. If any one has questions about the main character or the prequel story I would be more than happy to answer them. By the way I need to make it clear that I only own the characters Merisa, Tina, John, Nicole, Tim, Samara, and Lyrana; all rights to Seven Deadly Sins go to Nakaba Suzuki and all rights to Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess go to Akira Himekawa. Well that's all I have to say for now except I hope to see you soon. Images (Except for the one above and some for later chapters) used do not belong to me.

- Catch ya on the flip side!!!