Illusion based battle

Outside the Town of Dalmally) (Meliodas' P.O.V)

        Elizabeth, Lyrana, Hawk and I are heading in the direction of Baste Prison when Diane suddenly walked out in front of us.

Diane, what are you doing out here and where is Merisa?" I asked.

"What are you doing out here captain; you should be resting." Diane said.

Don't worry about me, I should be asking you if you're okay. I said.

"what are you talking about I feel fine." She said.

"After you squashed all of the bugs in Dalmally you and Merisa charged straight for Baste Prison; didn't you?" Hawk asked.

"We did..." Diane wondered.

"Lady Diane, are you sure you're alright?" Elizabeth asked.

"Y- yeah, just a little out of it I guess." She said.

"You really don't remember what you were doing?" Lyrana asked.

"I was going to Baste Prison with Merisa." Diane said.

"That's right, lets go save Sir Ban together." Elizabeth said.

No, first we have to find Merisa and save Doctor Dana's daughter Sennett. That was her name right? I asked.

"But what about Sir Ban?" Elizabeth asked.

"Don't worry Elizabeth; If I know Ban once he knows were on our way then he'll break himself out." Lyrana said.

(Diane's P.O.V)

        At that moment I heard a loud tinging noise.

"I am Ruin, a member of the Weird Fangs and bringer of ruin to the Seven Deadly Sins." Someone said.

There's a Holy Knight here; Captain, Lyrana protect the princess!! I said only to notice everyone was gone.

"Your friends are already in my grasp, begging for mercy." He said.

GIVE THE CAPTAIN BACK RIGHT NOW!! I yelled.

(Meliodas' P.O.V)

        I just got punched by Diane.

Diane, what did you do that for? I asked.

"Lady Diane, Sir Meliodas is right here." Elizabeth said.

"She can't see us." Lyrana said. 

"W-what do we do?" Hawk asked which caused for me to pick up Elizabeth.

First we run for our lives. I said.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!" Hawk yelled only for us to notice that there were people up ahead.

Hey guys; if you don't want to die then I'd suggest you run! I yelled to which Lyrana picked up the little boy.

"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HOLY KNIGHT?!" Diane asked.

"Sir Meliodas, what has gotten into Lady Diane?" Elizabeth asked.

Well one thing is for sure; someone is messing with her. I said.

"What were the two of you doing out here?" Lyrana asked.

"Were shepherds from Dalmally. We were on our way back from the pasture." The little boy said.

        That's when I looked over the side of the hill and heard a light jingle and saw a giant Holy Knight.

Where did you come from? I asked.

"I am Ruin, a member of the Weird Fangs and bringer of ruin to the Seven Deadly Sins." He said.

Now look here you ugly ogre, are you the one who put that weird spell on Diane? I asked.

"Meliodas, that is Diane." Lyrana said.

        Then I jumped into the air and attacked him. "TURN DIANE BACK TO NORMAL RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled.

(Elizabeth's P.O.V)

No way... Sir Meliodas is under the same illusion as Lady Diane. I said to which Lady Lyrana grabbed my hand.

"Either way we need to get out of here; when two of the Seven Deadly Sins go at it for real it doesn't end pretty!!" Lady Lyrana yelled.

At this rate they'll... what are we supposed to do? I thought to myself.

(Baste Prison) (Jericho's P.O.V)

Go and assemble the Holy Knights in the Prison and search the area for the Fox Sin of Greed Ban!! I yelled.

"But Jericho, why are you wearing that?" One of the guards asked me.

Who Cares?! Just bring me a change of clothes and a suit of armor!! I said.

"Yes Sir!!" He said.

How could he? I asked myself.

(Memory)

        Ban has me pinned against the wall.

What are you waiting for, just finish me. I said.

"You know what barber... That's a nice looking suit of armor your wearing, but I just don't think it's your style.🎵" He said.

(Memory ends)

I swear Ban... I'll make you pay for this. I said to myself.