The Lore & Characters

Many long years ago, the island of Lusid was a terrible place full of vicious wolves. Day and night, battles raged on for the simplest of things, such as food and shelter. Finally, enough blood had been spilt. The god of peace, Rei, stood opposite of her brother, the god of destruction, Doko. They fought, and Rei prevailed. Lores were placed onto the island. Rei arranged the wolves into a pack named Surrow. No longer did they fight for resources, instead they worked together in the first pack — Surrow. The territory was lush and covered over half the island. But not every-wolf accepted the peace......
   A young wolf named Robo was a believer that peace wasn't the answer to the chaos before. He needed balance. Secretly, Robo convinced more and more wolves behind the alphas back, that they should create a revolution. Another wolf named Sage betrayed Robos trust and told the alpha of his plans. He and his followers were banished into the mountains. Instead, the outcasts made a second camp in Surrow's territory on the opposite side of the forest. They formed a second pack where violence was allowed to be the answer — Peragrin. Th alpha of Surrow was outraged that the outcast wolves made camp on his land. And began to lead an attack on the territory......
   However, the gods, Rei and Doko, came to a final agreement. By using their combined forces, they split the land in two before the charging packs could collide. What seemed like an earthquake, shook the entire island. Then water poured out of the crystal cave, flooding the gap. Soon after, the water turned into land, but not any ordinary land. It was snowy and cold, unlike any forest like biome at all. The land later became known as the 'Winter of Division' for it's freezing temperatures. The gods demanded that the packs would stay on their sides and live in their separate packs. But the gods weren't done......
   They made a second chapter to their final agreement. Doko used his powers to curse Peragrin's territory, which used to be Surrows land, as punishment for the revolution. The curse would cause the land to wilt and die. There would be little food and less water. The pack would have to work hard to maintain itself. Either that or evolve to cope with the extremely harsh conditions. Peragrins land, once lush like Surrow's, began to die. Dirt turned to sand and trees became fewer and fewer. Now, all that's left is of the once beautiful land is a dry, sandy savannah with no protection from the sunlight blazing above. But that doesn't mean that the Lore ends from there......
   There was a disagreement with the alpha and the beta in Surrow. While the alpha believed that it was best to imprison the loners who came, the beta believed that giving the loners some kind of punishment was a better solution. So the beta thought of something that would benefit them both; the beta and his followers would live on the west side of the forest, while the alpha and his followers would live on the east side. They agreed with one another. So from that day on, that beta became an alpha and named the pack Werewolf, and they truly lived up to their name. They were kind wolves in the light, but in the shadows they were different. They would attack any loners who dared to cross their territory. Meanwhile, the alpha from the east side renamed his territory Super. No one knows the clear reason as to why, but it is often believed that he named it that because he thought that they were better than any other pack that existed. But what they didn't realize was that in the Winter of Division there would be a power greater than what any other wolves could imagine. And it all started with 4 wolves......
   Two wolves from Peragrin, DarkAge and Kirai, would always get close to the Winter of Division, figuring life would be better living with snow under their feet. So they did something that naturally no one in the pack would dare to do. They would cross the Winter of Division. But there's more; Mekamika, from Super territory, and Scar, from Werewolf, thought the same way about the blizzard filled land as DarkAge and Kirai. So, like them, they crossed the Winter filled land, and, as you might expect, they met each other along the way. But what they didn't expect was this: falling in love with one another. About a year later, Kirai found out that she was baring Scars pups and Mekamika found the same with DarkAge. After the pups were born, the 4 wolves made an agreement and allowed DarkAge to become the alpha of the pack. He named the pack after himself, and every-wolf howled in joy to mark their territory. Overtime, a few wolves from the other 3 territories would come over, asking for a better life and in return, they would do whatever the alpha asked for. All he ever asked for was for his mate and his pups to be protected and unharmed, and so they did all that just to live the life that they wanted......
   It's only been a few years ago since all of this happened, and no matter what point of view that it is told in, the story of DarkAge remains the same, but that doesn't mean that everything is calm. Nine years ago, rogue wolves from a group of loners attacked and killed 4 of the 5 pups of Yamika and Taba, our Luna and alpha. The last one, Min Yoongi, was the only pup who survived from the bloodshed of those rogues. We sent them to Werewolf territory, where there, they were punished badly. Yes, over these years I've been alive, things have changed, but that doesn't mean that everything changed. Peragrin still live in horrible and desert like conditions , and even though Werewolf and Super territory are allies, that doesn't mean that they always get along with one another. But we shouldn't worry about that now, for this is the present, we are the change. We are DarkAge......