Chapter 5; Taehyung (oh and a/n at beginning and end)

A/n: aight to @MrsMinYoonji I just honestly want to thank you for your kindness like.... I'm a fucking child and I straight up just had a big smile reading your comments! I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself that I haven't really been seeing your comments and that I was kind of ignoring you guys so as a sorry I'm going to update today and hopefully I'll be able to update this book again later this week before I head back to actual school, anyways now to start this bullshitting that I love to do for you guys-

I was just walking around the border, feeling bored as ever. As I got closer to the border that separates my pack with Super's pack and there I see Jimin with some unknown dude... or dudette.. I can't tell, the person just looks pretty feminine. "Hey Jimin! Who's that?" I exclaim and soon the person who was talking with Jimin jumps and then turns into a small white wolf and runs to the winter forests. "Great, now look what you've done" Jimin groans as he rolls his eyes. "I just wanted to know who that was" I say as I sit near the border and soon Jimin sits next to me... well as close as he can because of the border.

"That's the last remaining son of Yamika and Taba" Jimin says as he just stares off at the winter forest infront of us. "Really?!" I exclaim which causes Jimin to groan and cover his ears "quiet down Tae.. and yes" my eyes widen a little as I look at Jimin, full on shocked. "But-... but I thought that his parents rarely let him go to certain places, let alone near the borders!" I say feeling a little confused while Jimin just shrugs "well... people in the DarkAge tribe are very good at being sneaky, especially the ones who are a similar age to us" Jimin starts to stare off at the winter forest again.

"You okay?" I ask Jimin noticing how he just kept staring off at the forest that's completely covered in snow "yeah... it's just.. I don't know why he came to the borders, he didn't really say anything.. Also haven't you ever wondered how they just live with wearing nothing but thin white clothes?" I think for a moment, "sometimes, I feel like if I were there in the winter forest I would wear the thickest clothes I have and maybe have 2 layers for clothes too" Jimin nods "yeah.. maybe it's because of adapting? I mean... the ones from Peragrin have learned to adapt with having little food and water over the years." I nod, agreeing with him.

Soon we both hear 2 horns playing, one of the horns is from my pack, while the other is from Jimin's pack. "Looks like they're going to have a meeting of some sort... well, guess I'll see you later Jimin" I smile as I get up and stretch a little and Jimin smiles back while getting up as well "yeah, talk to you later." We both wave each other goodbye as we walk separate ways.

Alright, so obviously I mentioned how there was an Author's note at the beginning and end. So I'll just talk about it now:

So kind of this idea of doing a story like this, my new insta is actually @Sad_Kitten01 I also have a Wit which I don't really use, but yeah

So kind of this idea of doing a story like this, my new insta is actually @Sad_Kitten01 I also have a Wit which I don't really use, but yeah. My wit is @Smol_Bean_Yoongi so if you ever want to message me there, you honestly can! Anyways, I have to do my online school work. But I'll try to update this book as soon as I can! Thank you to all who have read this book. Bye bye for now!