Chapter 4; Jimin

OMG practically over 300 reads and close to 400 in the process! Thank you so much, also I'm very sorry if I haven't been able to post

OMG practically over 300 reads and close to 400 in the process! Thank you so much, also I'm very sorry if I haven't been able to post. Because (1) I've been having to deal with school, which sucks and (2) my sister keeps taking away my old notebook which has my older version of this story. As such, everything has been a bother. But atleast I'm willing to post.

Okay, I decided you would see Jimin's perspective in this, don't worry Taehyung will pop up in the story soon 🤗

I was just walking around in the forest, here in Super territory, with calmness in my aura unlike those Werewolves who if anything we just talk to for important reasonings or if one of the packs needed them to punish someone. Especially with what happen all those years ago...
I remember what my friend from that pack, Taehyung, had told me as to what they did as punishment for hurting the Alpha and Luna's pups. They punished them in a very, well how do I put it, uh, brutal way. I even think that they were killed in the end because of the shit that they did to them. I've seen pictures the last remaining pup, if anything he was a beauty. I felt sorry for him, knowing that he couldn't be raised with others by his side, you know with him being an omega. But life usually isn't going to be on your side, which truly proves how life is a ride through hell, without the fire and satanic shit of course.
I kept on walking, filled with boredom as I decided to check around, you know, to make sure no rogues get in. Only then did he smell a sweet smell, it was blossoms covered in fresh dew, making it seem as if though it just rained, and there was a hint a of pine tree. It was such a wonderful smell. I kept on walking as my wolf was taking over my body and walked over to the border.
The more I walked, I saw a little omega and the more I looked at him, the more I realized that he was the boy who's siblings were murdered. I felt guilt come over me. Poor boy...... was all that I could think of when I saw him when he was all alone just laying in the snow. But this made me bring a question. How do they survive with nothing but white clothes and shorts as they normally walk? I guess I could ask him, but I doubt he would want to answer me.
When Taehyung met the Alpha and Luna of DarkAge pack, since he is the son of the Alpha of Werewolf pack, the Luna had trouble saying a few words and even the Alpha had a few problems speaking properly. We later on learned that because of the first Alpha was from Peragrin, they spoke the same language, yes, but they said different words for simple meanings. For example, saying things like rogues is pronounced differently in Peragrin and in DarkAge. Either way... I want to know

Does he want something? If so, what does he specifically want?