A sweet family. (Dream × Nightmare)

This is Dreammare! Dream × Nightmare! Also my ship kid for them named Nash :3 The name Nash means by the ash tree or ash tree. You'll understand why later!
Been haveing this craveing for Dreammare lately uwu
If you do not like this ship that is okay! I ship literally everything and I like to write about them!
Enjoy! 'w'

If your confused by anything or need me to explain anything say so and I will! This HEAVILY relies on my headcannons! Which I only use when writeing.
These are just little snippets of how things happened in Nash's life and such :3 some are long and some are short.

Ships:
Dream × Nightmare (Main)
Geno × Reaper (Side ship)

Warnings:
💖: Fluff, cute moments.
💕: Pregnancy.
💓: Mentions of birth. (There is no actual birth /that will be seen anyway/ only mentions and we skip right to the end.)

Just lots of cute fluff! I've been working hard on this for Dream and Nightmares birthday! Which is today on the 21 of December!
This chapter is so freakin lonG-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dream and Nightmare had been together officially for two hundred and forty nine years. Almost two hundred and fifty years.

Two hundred and forty nine years.
Almost two hundred and fifty years...

Both he and Nightmare were seven hundred and ninety nine. Soon to be eight hundred.

They had been married for one hundred and six years, dateing for one hundred and forty three years.

Dream knew what he wanted but he was much to nervous to ask for it. Despite claiming Nightmare as his life partner and marrying him. Dream was nervous about this topic.

Skeleton Monster could live for thousands of years as long as they took care of themselves. At some point they started feeling the pull, their SOULS natural need and want to reproduce and raise offspring.
Dream was starting to feel the pull. Dream was starting to feel the pull and he wanted children. He had wanted children even before the pull, which made him think his soul realized this and tried to encourage him to have children, as he was getting older and more mature, his soul thought it was time for offspring. Which also made him think Nightmare might feel the pull aswell. But he wasn't sure. Nightmare was his Mate, Mate's souls beat in sync and depending on how strong the bond was, they could basically feel eatchothers feelings. Which he and Nightmare could already do being the guardians of feelings.

Dream sighed softly as he layed in bed, his and Nightmares two hundredth and fifty year anniversary was comeing up in two weeks! Then, four weeks after that, was their birthday. Dream was excited, yes! Of course! He loved Nightmare so much and he was happy. But the question keap swimming around his mind.. he needed to speak to Nightmare about this, he knew that.. but he was worried Nightmare wouldn't want children or be upset. He didn't want... "Dreamy? Why are you upset?"

Nightmares voice broke his thoughts makeing him blink and look at his lover, who was looking down at him curiously, sitting on the side of the bed next to him after Dream had noticed him. Dream sat up and nuzzled Nightmare, who smiled "You can't distract me by your cuteness Dream, what's wrong?" Nightmare asked his lover as he warped his arms around him, kissing his head as Dream smiled a bit and warped his arms around Nightmare "It's.. I'm just thinking, Nighty. That's all.." He said softly and Nightmare frowned "No, tell me what it is. If your THIS nervous about it I would like to know." He said as he rubbed Dreams head and Dream leaned into him, sighing "It's just.. we've been.. I-I.." Dream groaned softly as he nuzzled into Nightmare "I love you so much Dream, you do know you can tell me anything... right?" He said softly and Dream nodded gently "Then tell me, I'll wait as long as you need." He said as he nuzzled Dreams head.