Teaseing. (Dream × Ink)

Some DrInk for Foxie8 !!!! Thank you so so much for requesting me! :3
This is actually my first FINISHED request! I got it done quickly to aswell, to my surprise. Usually it takes me longer. I have a request from a friend that has taken me so long I feel bad X(

Heights:
Ink- 5'3 (1,60)
Dream- 4'11 (1,50)

Ships:
Drink- Ink × Dream. (Main)
CrossMare- Cross × Nightmare. (Side, only mentioned.)

Warnings:
💞: Fluff!
👄: Smut! Not a full on lemon but it is suggestive.
💋: IMPLIED previous sexual encounters. It's implied though not to heavily talked about.

This was made simply for fun! Don't take it to seriously!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream sighed contentedly, pulling on his softest yellow sweater and his sweatpants before putting on his crown and gathering his dirty clothes, turning off the bathroom light before leaving and heading downstairs. It was a little earlier then usual and Dream had just gotten home and taken a shower. He hummed pleasantly as he walked down the stairs, dropping his clothes into the dirty clothes basket by the wash room before wandering over to the kitchen.

He had a entire week off. And it sounded absolutely magical. The only time he would be called back to work was if there was a major emergency. Which he doubted would happen. After the peace treaty so many years ago with Error and Nightmare, things had been pretty peaceful. Dream had even reconnected with his brother and they were on good terms again! Which was great in Dreams book. It had taken quite awhile for Nightmare to let Dream call him brother again, but Dream had done his best to earn his trust back. And after so long, he even was awarded the title Uncle by his brother, who had two sons with Cross.

He smiled at the thought, he had been so happy to learn he had nephews. He had wanted to cry. He hadn't been allowed to meet them at first, but he did his best to gain Nightmares and Crosses trust to be able to meet them. Cross was a little easier surprisingly. Once Nightmare and Cross were okay with him the rest of Nightmares gang seemed to chill out with him aswell. His nephews were adorable little things. He hoped one day he could have children of his own..

He was snapped out of his thoughts and back into reality when there was a loud beeping, making him realize he had been holding the fridge open far to long, which set off the alarm to show it was opened. Surveying the contents of the fridge quickly, he pulled out a bowl of fruit salad from this morning's breakfast and shut the fridge, quickly grabbing a fork to eat with before walking up to his room happily.

His plan was to just relax the entire week, maybe go see his nephews and his brother and Cross, maybe go and see Blue and his children for a movie night. But he wanted a couple days to himself.. and Ink hopefully. He'd love some alone time with his partner. With him and Ink being often in the 'public eye', they couldn't get much alone time together outside of their home. If they went out on a date there would be inevitably some monsters following them or trying to talk to them or anything. It was rather annoying.

Though, it did lead to some rather funny moments with Ink putting silly disguises on them or they had fun sneeking around like teenagers out past curfew or some rather romantic moments where Ink set up some completely alone dates for them. It was still funny when he learned of the times Ink would pretend an AU was in danger and kick everyone out just so he could have a date alone there with Dream. It was even funnier when Ink did that in front of Dream when some monsters found them on a special date and Ink kicked everyone out without reason. It didn't cause much trouble, but it was a real funny proposal story.

Setting his salad on the bedside table, he fished the remote out of the covers and sat down, getting comfortable propped up on the pillows and pulling the blankets over his lap before turning on the TV. It took him a minute to find the show he wanted before he settled down and dropped the remote beside him, picking up his salad happily.