Cute~ [Ship-Drabbles One]

Uhh..
So like I just.
Have moments where I go into a complete binge frenzy and need to write a bunch of cute drabbles, sometimes based on pictures or just cute thoughts I had.
So I compiled some of the drabbles I could find and piled them here for you!! :3
Enjoy!~

All Drabbles will be named and listed here (In order aswell!) aswell as before you read them! Some will include my ship kids, like Nash or Annkiea, or other ship kids like PJ or Palette! I will only be listing ship kids and the pairs, but other characters will make an appearance.
Theses are all my cute drabbles! So no sadness (besides past mentions of sad stuff) or heartbreak! Just lotsa fluuf :3

Drabbles in total!

Ships+ShipKids:
1: DustyReaper- Dust × Reaper.
2: ErDrInkMare- Error × Dream × Ink × Nightmare.
3: FreshLust- Fresh × Lust. And baby Eevi. (My Shipkid!)
4: GBerry- Gaster!Sans, AKA, G, × Blueberry.
5: FarmerHorror- Farmer × Horror.
6: KillerDust- Killer × Dust.
7: Passive!Dreammare- Dream × Passive!Nightmare.
8: ClassicCherryBerry- Classic × Fell × Blueberry.
9: ErrInk- Error × Ink.
10: Errormare- Error × Nightmare.

Warnings:
💖: Falling in love, fluffy healing, cute stuff.
💕: Pregnancy, mentions of pregnancys, babies.
💔: Fear of loseing a loved one, sadness, mentions of hardships, nightmares, mentions/slightly detailed death mention.
👅: Minor cursing/swearing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(1: DustyReaper- Reaper × Dust and a confused fearful Cross-)

"Dust what the hell." Cross stared questionably at his friend, who was cradleing the God of Death like a baby "What?" Dust asked, petting Reapers head as Cross's face scrunched up, the way Dust was petting Reaper reminded him of a evil queen petting her cat and Cross suddenly felt like he shouldn't be here.

Slowly, Cross backed away as a grin spread across Dusts face, makeing the latter sweat nervously before he turned and booked it "BabE HELP-"
____

(2: ErDrInkMare- Error × Dream × Ink × Nightmare)

"InK gE-et ØFf mE."

"Nah."

Dream rolled his eyes at his boyfriends antics, Ink was laying on Error, who was covered with a blanket, on his stomach with Ink laying on his back, arms warped around him "Ru you know how important cuddles time is. If you ever want to get rid of your Haphephobia you need to get used to touching." Dream said as he walked over to his lovers, Error let out a small growl and shuddered heavily when Ink nuzzled his skull lightly, blushing deeply. The blanket helped as Ink wasn't touching him directly but it was still weird. His glitchs sizzled and popped in slight annoyance as the glitch sighed.

Ink shifted and Error froze up when he felt Inks arm rub against his back, right under his lower rib. Yelping loudly, Error violently threw Ink off him.

"FU-"

"ERROR?!"

"D-DØN-t T-T0ÛCH Ţ-THEeErĒ!"

"WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING IN THERE?!"
____

(3: FreshLust- Fresh × Lust. And baby Eevi uwu)

Lust layed quietly on the couch. He was exhausted. He could barely stay awake but he did his best to not sleep. In his arms was a tiny, tiny pink and green bundle, inside was an even tinier babybones. Who was sleeping peacefully as she held onto her Mamas finger. Even though Lust was exhausted, hungry and scared. Lust was smiling as he watched his baby sleep. His soul fluttering with joy at the sight of his precious daughters content expression. She was peacefull. As if nothing ever happened and she was a perfectly normal baby who was born just fine. Though she wasn't, Lust loved her immensely anyways. She was perfect in his eyes. She always would be.