the start of better times

Antis pov

The next few days were pretty relaxing, Y/N and I were with Chase a lot since Schneep was now working again and Y/N liked Chase a lot.

He needed their love and they needed him... Although something kept me from leaving those two alone... maybe Im still not over Y/N crying...

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, leaning back on Chases couch while those two played mariokart for the 100th time...

I only looked up when Jack sat down next to me with papers in his hands.

,,What?"

He rolled his eyes and then handed me the papers.

,,I thought you might want to take a look at your new room plan. I thought maybe you want to change something."

I stared at him and then looked down.

,,What?.. But thats-"

,,He said you could have it."

,,But-"

,,He said he doesn't need it anymore because he has a place to work at now."

,,Schneep... is giving me his room? Y-you're joking-... I-..."

I looked at Jack again, not believing one word but he shook his head and placed a hand on my shoulder.

,,I thought we could start today. I've recorded a few videos yesterday. I don't want to forget about it again."

I was about to agree but then I took a look at Y/N...

,,They can help Anti. I bet they would like to help us."

,,You're right... It's their room too..."

He nodded and pointed at the plan.

,,So do you want to change anything?"

The rest of the day was... refreshing? If thats the right word. I changed the plan so it would fit the two of us better and after that... somehow... out of nowhere... Almost everyone helped...

Chase, Robbie, Jamie, Jackie, Y/N and I started throwing everything the Doc didn't want anymore out of the room and into trashbags to donate or throw away.

I don't know why but... everything was so right for a while... What I wished for came true... Even more than that...

Who cares about Marvin or Jackiefreak?! Fuck em.

All I need is this.

Y/N and I went to a swedish furniture store with Jack, picking out stuff we liked. Of course we didn't forget the hotdogs or cinnamonrolls before going back to the car.

As soon as we sat down though... I felt so tired... keeping up... my physical appearance is... exhausting... So I let it slip in the car and... fell asleep.

After half an hour I got woken up by Jack who shook my shoulder and as soon as I stepped out of the car I noticed it...

My physical form was gone... now only Jack, Y/N and every child could see me... He picked Y/N up and let them sit on his arm while looking at the different colors. We chose (your favorite color) for a wall and the rest just a very light gray.

The kid looked so happy and I couldnt help it... I had to smile. Those two went to pay while I looked around for something else that I could want and then someone ran against me.

I turned around and looked down at him, he was wearing glasses that made his eyes look so big. I didn't know why he smiled up at me but a boop couldn't hurt. I kneeled down and booped his nose.

,,Where are ye parents?"

He chuckled and showed me the bunny in his hands before waving goodbye and running back to his mother and father. They grabbed his hands and smiled down at him, letting him swing back and forth.

I let out a small chuckle before I took a sign that said "Y/N" and left with the kid and Jack.

As soon as we got back the kid folded up a little paperhat and we started painting.

The whole day all of us worked on the room, taking a break, eating pizza on the floor in the middle of the room. Everything I saw them do before without me.

For the first time in years...

I felt right at home.

Y/N was laughing, holding Jamies hands, dancing around the room with him to the music from the radio. They looked at the others and got them to dance too. Everything was great until their eyes fell on me. I shook my head but they pulled me up anyway.

We all laughed, had a great time and finished the room in the end. The kid took a bath and fell asleep in my arms as I walked back to our new room. I opened the door and carefully closed it behind me before I put them to bed. They smiled and hugged the (thing you got) close to their chest.

,,Good night kid."

I was scared that they wouldn't fall asleep without me next to them, but as soon as I was in my bed... I realised that I was the one scared without them. Why? Why has so much changed just because they're here?

W-what... What happened to me?

I couldn't think long about it because my eyes fell close and my nightmares took control...

(Heres another "beautifully drawn" picture that shows the room layout. The wall behind the closet is painted with your favorite color.)

)