Happier

Darks pov

I flew home... after this- I-I knew I fucked up.

I wanted this for Anti didn't I?

I'm not so sure about it anymore... Would I never do anything for others? I don't feel so why am I acting like this?

My legs are shaking so much that I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stand.

//DAMN IT! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS!//

I wanted Anti to be happier- I-It didn't feel right when I planned it but I was so sure that it would be better for Anti. I-I was wrong.

Now I don't know what to do.

I-I don't have anyone left.

Maybe that was the problem all along. Did I push whatever was happening right now to the side by working on my plan to get Anti back?

Why did I want him back anyway?

I-I'm not lonely- right..?

I wanted this for him to be happy but I did the opposite. I almost destroyed everything that made him happy...

Now I'm suppossed to take care of my family?!

What family?!

I don't have anyone besides the egos and-

And- him...

Maybe I really am lonely... after leaving the others... I had only been meeting Anti and no one else...

Marks pov

I walked upstairs with the crossaint that I just took out of the oven as I got scared by the doorbell ringing. I almost dropped my crossaint!

With a sigh I placed it down and walked over.

//Let's hope it's not a crazy fan...//

I opened the door and got greeted by Dark who stared at me, tears running down his face.

,,D-Dark!"

His legs gave in which made him fall over. I quickly catched him and what he said next- shocked me.

,,I-I'm sorry..."

,,U-Uhm- L-Let's get you inside first alright?"

I closed the door and helped him over to the couch and let him sit down. I-I've never seen him like this before. I-I didn't know he could cry...

He sat there, his elbows resting on his knees with his face in his hands.

,,Uhm... I-... Are you alright? What happened?"

His only answer was him crying more. He tried to speak but interrupted himself with crying.

I quickly sat down next to him and pulled the fluffy navy blue blanket around him, rubbing his back.

,,It's alright. Just cry. Let it all out. Take your time."

He did just that. He kept on crying on and on as he suddenly leaned against me and then hugged me tight.

,,D-Dark?"

,,I fucked it up. I almost killed him. H-He and everyone else hates me- I-I fucked up everything. I'm so sorry Mark! I'm so so sorry!"

,,Hey- n-no it's alright. I'm sorry too- j-just- Why me?"

He pulled away and grabbed my shoulders, staring at me.

,,I-I fucked up everything else. I-I can't talk with any of the Egos. I don't have anyone else to talk to- I need one who isn't completely insane! I'm sorry for putting this on you- I-I know we're not the best friends- or friends at all- I'm just so lost-"

,,Dark stop."

,,N-No! No please-"

,,Don't apologise. I'm glad that I can be here for you."

,,Really?"

,,Yes. Now, tell me. What happened?"

He told me everything... everything he did to get Anti back.

,,I understand now... that for him to be happy... I have to leave. I-I didn't mean to hurt him. I-I was so lonely that I got blind! I never do anything for someone else- Anti was right! And now I'm lost."

,,You fucked up- that's right but maybe you can at least apologise for what you did. Look- you two are on a different level of sanity. You've killed people before. He doesn't have to forgive you but- maybe he will."

,,How?"

,,I don't know but I think... that you already have a plan or an idea and if not I know you can think of one."

,,He said he didn't want to hear anything from me anymore."

,,Like I said... Maybe he won't forgive you but why give up now? At least try to apologise."

,,Y-You're right..."

,,I know!"

,,Thank you. I'm sorry for throwing myself into your house."

,,Don't worry. That's what family is for. Next time something happens call me."

I saw him smile a little to himself...

,,I'll get a crossaint. Do you want one too?"

He nodded.

,,I'd take one."

,,Alright."

I stood up with a sigh after I ruffled up his hair but as soon as I got back with the crossaints- He was gone.

He probably couldn't wait to work on something. At least that's how I know him. I smirked a little and sighed.

//Good luck//

//Thank you.//