Chapter 12

Alexander POV

I just finished my shower which helped get rid of the sticky feeling of the sea water off my body which made me feel refreshed.

I sighed in content as I wrapped a fluffy towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to change my clothes.

The moment I got in the room I helped and clutched my chest as I saw Maria and Peggy sitting down on the bed.

"Oh my God, you guys scared me..." I said still clutching my chest and looked around for my stuff.

Where was it?

Peggy grinned swinging her feet back and forth at the edge of the bed as she saw the distraught in my face.

"Looking for your stuff Lex?" Maria asked smirking mischievously.

I looked at her "Yes, don't tell me you have something to do with it not being in here..." I said grumbling a bit.

Peggy laughed which caused me to turn to her.

"Oh, Alex, Alex, Alex....can't you see? In order for you to get your stuff back you must do something in exchange..." She said imitating a weird mysterious voice.

I chuckled a bit at her silliness and Maria threw something into my arms making me look at them confused.

I raised my brow as I looked at them and they motioned for me to go through it and I blushed a bit.

"What?! You want me to this this?" I whisper shouted to them as they nodded.

"You'll have your stuff by the end of the day if you do." Maria said as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

Peggy grinned again before leaving "Bye Lexi!"

"Bye Pegs, Ree" I said as they both exited and I put on the clothes.

They thankfully gave me some of my underwear for me to wear.

The clothes that Peggy and Maria gave me were really feminine....

A pair of black booty shorts that reached my mid thigh and pastel colored sweater that reached just a bit above my shorts.

I sighed before going down and the moment I went into the living room it was silent.

I was kinda embarrassed but wanted to left up the weird atmosphere so I cleared my throat and mustered a small smile.

"H-Hey....Do I look okay?" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I played with the sweater sleeves.

It was silent again till someone spoke. And let's just say their words just made me blush in embarrassment even more.

"Hot Damn...."

Those words came out the mouth of George King, my frenemy.

I quickly covered my face as I ran over to jump into Lafayette's lap as I buried my face in his chest.

I could feel him laugh while he ran a hand through my hair as it rumbled in his chest making me bury myself even deeper into him.

"Stopppp, it's embarrassing...." I whined, but I was pretty sure that it was a bit muffled and I was too embarrassed to look up at them.

John giggled a bit "Lexi why are you embarrassed?"He said.

I looked over at him and mumbled.

"It's because of these girly clothes...." I said leaning my head on Laf's chest as I trace shapes on his hand.

"Why'd you wear them if you were embarrassed Lex?"

I looked behind Lafayette to see that it was Thomas who asked that.