Ch.2

Your POV

Those damn annoying Villians kept hitting on me like dude chill. I mean even though I'm a Villian I shouldn't be saying that but still, they're irritating.

I walk by UA and see a cute boy with freckles and dark green messy hair his eyes were dark green too.

I hear  blasting sound coming up the street, " Deku!!!" A boy yelled as he blasted past me. The boy had spiky blonde hair and crimson red eyes. His face was hilarious but was about to hit that cute boy.

I freeze the blasty boy in mid-air before he could touch the cute boy. The boy along with the cute boy who I assume is Deku had a shocked face.

" I'm sorry but aren't you training to be a hero?" The blasty boy starts cussing me out calling me 'bitch' or ' bastard'.

The cute boy taps on my shoulder" Woah can you tell me how you did that. Oh, and please excuse Kacchan he's always like this."

Their name was unusual but cute "Oh you'll find out soon bye!" I unfreeze Kacchan and teleport to the UA teachers lounging.

I see Aizawa sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag " Hey! Your student is in trouble!" I shouted and he popped right up ready to kick some ass.

" Awwww you care for them!" He grunts and wraps me in his scarf " Y/n how did you get in here?"

I giggle " I teleported silly!" He sighs and unwraps me, " Why are you here?"

I grab his hands and drags him out of his sleeping bag, " I found two boys that I'm deeply interested in. Also, I want to see your class! "

Timeskip Deku POV

Kacchan still mad about that lady. Ever since we got into the school he's been threatening people to find her.

" That freaking bitch!" We get to class, " Next time I see her she's de-"

Okay, I can't find any pictures and I'm so bad at explaining things so I'ma be extra about this. So you know that one scene's in anime when a person walks into someone's room and it skips to the body parts first then the whole body and they make a lewd noise. Like I said I am bad at explaining things.

The lady was hugging Kaminari and his head was between her breast," Awwwww! You're so cute! Can I call you Pikachu?" She asked.

Kaminari not paying attention just says " Sure whatever."

Bakugou blasts his way towards the lady and grabs her collar, " You bitch! I'll kill you for today!" He yelled

She just smiles and snaps her fingers. Somehow we were all in our seats, " Nani!" Mineta yells in confusion.

The lady rights her name on the board, " My name is Y/n Chisaki. Please just call me Y/n."

On the far right of the board, there was tiny handwriting, " Well I have to go. It was a pleasure meeting you all also I promise that I will protect this class for as long as I live."

She teleports out the room and a few seconds later Nighteye along with some other hero's runs in, " Damnit! We miss her." He says and storms out the room.

Toru gasps, " Um...guys look at the bored!" She yells in fear. At the far bottom, it read ' I am the Villian Reaper. '

Everyone started talking about it. I look to see a note on my desk, " I will see you more in the future."

My eyes widen in fear. I was about to speak until I turned to Kirishima. He had the same expression and a note as well so did Tsuyu and Uraraka.

What could this mean? Does she know us?
Whatever it is best to keep it a secret.

Your POV

" Ahhhhh! I'm so excited," I smile, " finally someone might be able to save Eri.

I'm so sorry this took so long also I'm sorry it's short as well. I hope you like it. Have fun

666words 😈😈