Darkness and light ||Nico

Okay,I know this overused and stuff but meh.. You are a daughter of Apollo in this oneshot.. Credits to Viria for the art.

- Enjoy! -

2nd Person POV

The sun shown on your face, like it was saying, Hey! Wake up sleepy head!, you groaned. You are a child of Apollo but you were never a morning person.

Ironic right? Anyways, you made the your bed and went to do your morning routine. After the morning routine, you joined your older brother, Will Solace, at breakfast.

You have a free day today so you're just going to help big bro Will at the infirmary. You ate your breakfast with (f/food) and chatted with your half-siblings.

-

After breakfast, you walked to the infirmary to help big bro Will with the injured.

"Oh, (name), you're here! Come on, help me with this injured camper would you.." Will told you as soon as he spotted you.

"Sure.." you said before heading to an injured camper and bandaged the wounds. The injured camper was your friend, Brianna, Nico's little half sister.  You wondered what she did this time since she always ended up getting patched in the infirmary every once in a while.

    You're starting to wonder if she was doing this on purpose but it seemed to be an impossible thought so you shook it off.

         "What happened this time Bri?" you asked her as you dressed the wound on her left arm.

"Well.. I was climbing the lava wall and I wasn't paying attention to the lava that was near me so.. I burned myself.." she said as she winced in pain while you were dressing the wound. "How many times have I told you to pay attention to your surroundings.. Look at you, you get hurt often now.. And this is the third time this week!" you sighed as you gave her some ambrosia squares.

            Then Nico came in, as always, to check on his sister. "Hey B, what happened this time..?" he said with worry and annoyance laced in his voice. "The usual.." Brianna said while looking at Nico. She always noticed how Nico would stiffen up for a second when he sees you and then goes back to normal. You however were always oblivious to it since you were always so busy focusing on your job to notice.

You finished patching Brianna up and went to tend to another camper. Katie Gardner, to be exact. She fell off a Pegasus.. Again.

-

When Brianna made sure you were busy tending Katie's wounds, she piped up. "Sooo.. When are you gonna tell them?" Brianna have Nico a questioning look. Nico furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

Brianna have an exasperated sight and face palmed, "When are you going to confess your feelings for them, man..?" Nico's cheeks burned tomato red, "I don't have feelings for (name)!"

Brianna raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?.. Cause I've seen you make google eyes and have a daydreaming expression whenever you talk about (name). Don't think I didn't notice!" Nico sighed, "Whatever.. I don't think they like me back anyway. So don't get my hopes up."

As Nico plopped down on the cot, Brianna patted his back. "Dude, I'm sure they likes you back."
Nico positioned himself to look at his injured half-sister, "You think so..?"

Brianna saw the desperation in his face and answered honestly, "Positive.." She smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "Now go get 'em tiger." He gives her a small smile and nods.

You saw Nico walk to you and smiled at him after finishing patching wounds of another injured camper, "Hey Nico, you aren't going back to training yet?"

You asked as you disinfect your hands with some rubbing alcohol. He rubs the back of his neck nervously, a habit of his you're used to seeing. But why was he so nervous around you? You didn't know. "Hey (name), can we talk at the beach later? There's something I want to tell you.." he says averting his gaze to anywhere but you. "Okay? I'll meet you later after I'm done helping here." you say to him and he walks off somewhere you don't know.

-

You got to the beach and waited for Nico at a nearby rock. The sun was setting and it was peaceful and quiet. You enjoyed the music of the waves washing up on the shore, it was a relaxing sound to hear.

It was peaceful quietness until it was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. You turn your head to the direction of the sound and saw Nico standing there rubbing the back of his neck nervously, again. "Hey emo kid, what did you want to talk about?" you asked.

He took a deep breath and took your hand.

"(name).."

"Yeah di Angelo?"

"I have something to c-confess to you... I-I love y-you. I've always had ever since last year when you started to defend me from Clarisse. I love everything about you. Your personality, your pretty face, your humor.. Everything. I just wanted you to know this even though if you wouldn't feel the same way." You were just there frozen by his words. It took you a second to comprehend to what he said.

"Well I love you too, Death boy." you giggled at his shocked expression, he was expecting that you would reject him and it never happened. You pulled him in for a short and innocently sweet kiss. His lips were like soft velvet and he tasted like vanilla, like his scent.

You both pulled away due to the fact that demigods also need oxygen to breathe. You were still feeling giddy from the kiss and laughed heartily and he laughed along with you. You always loved his laugh, it was music to your ears. "So does that mean we're together now?" he asked cheekily. "Yes it does you dork." You say to him as he pulls you in for another kiss.

A/n:

So how was my first oneshot? I'm not a really experienced writer and I'm new to this so just comment down for the constructive criticism.

Thanks!

edit: this was worse than what I remember writing... and now it's edited for the better