Dating Nico would include...

I got bored and Nico deserves one of these things too so uh..

- Enjoy! -

————————

• Late night talks at the Hades Cabin.

•Him shadow travelling to your Cabin to see if you were sleeping which is not creepy at all.. (He just wants to make sure you don't get really, really bad nightmares.. Way worse than a normal demigod nightmare.)

• Calming him down when he gets flashbacks of Tartarus.

• Holding his hand just so he could feel your warm hand on his unusually cold one.

• Talking to him about anything on your mind since he's a great listener.

•Shadow travelling to McDonald's.(You can't stop him from going to this place, I won't cuz I love this place too.)

• Scolding him when he shadow travels. (Trust me he does it a lot when you're away from camp for school. He just misses you so much.)

• Forcing him to drink medicine and nectar when he's sick.(This boy is really stubborn, he keeps insisting he's not sick even when he has the flu!)

• Cheek kisses mah dudes.(From you of course cuz he doesn't like PDA.)

• Him talking about what it was like before when it was just him and Bianca.

• Helping him cope with the grief of losing Bianca.

• Comforting him when he's sad about Bianca.

•Him comforting you when you're sad or upset.

• Him sending skeletons to give you gifts, cuz sometimes he's too busy in the underworld or at New Rome to give them to you face-to-face. And you're okay with it.

• Listening to old bands with him like Bee Gees, the Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin and etc. Sometimes you listen to rock or emo bands with him such as Panic! At the Disco, Twenty-One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance etc. 

• Hanging out at the strawberry fields at midnight while avoiding the patrolling harpies.

• And overall being there for each other no matter where you both are.. Cuz he shadow travels to you.

————————

Okay! So I might not update a lot due to lack of wifi and I can't keep using my money to buy data cuz I'm saving up to buy the DnD starter pack,which is expensive in where I live. So I may not update a lot but I'll still write chapters! So if I do get a chance to update again I'll make sure I update a lot of chaps!

Love y'all who reads my book!