Fin

wowza

So that last one was the longest chapter I have ever written. It ended up being 2235 words.

A lot of you maybe won't like how I ended it(??)

Let me know what you thought because I mean I've never had to end a story before so my endings might suck.

However if you did hate how I left it off I felt like going any further or stretching it out into another chapter would have been an injustice and bled into the second movie.

Of course I will be making a sequel and continue their story until the John Wick series ends but I can't guarantee when the next book will come out since I'll really have to plan that one but it will pick up where we left off since there is obviously a very important conversation to be had between Jessica and John.

If you're mad that there wasn't lovey dovey content I think I mentioned earlier that their love story would be a slow burn and I mean s l o w.

I also just found out that Warriors is ranked #3 out of the stories with a johnwick tag which is freaking amazing especially since Lovesick is #1 and I wouldn't even begin to think my story is close to being as good as @alittlebitbias (which y'all should definitely go check out if you haven't)

Thank you so much to everyone that stuck through this very long process, even when I took two months to update! I hope you've enjoyed Warriors and that you stick around for the sequel!