² Crystalline

Name: Akira Crystalline

Age: Part I~ 13-14, Part II~ 16-18, Boruto~ 27

Gender: Female

Nickname: Aki, Kira, Crystal, Crissy

Looks: Just like Kakashi, although the reason is unknown, she too has a mask covering half of her face. She has white hair and two different colored eyes. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is brown. She has a scar going down her right eye.

Crush: Blake Ryker (later on--->) Neji Hyuga

Personality: Akira is a cheerful, happy-go-lucky girl. She enjoys trying new things, meeting new people, dressing up, and parties. However, she is not a push over and will not hesitate to stand up for her friends, especially her closest friend, Sarah Uchiha. She enjoys music and books as much as her best friend and will often be found reading, writing listening, creating, or humming to music.

Family: She has an older sister named Mai as well as a twin brother named Asahi

Chakra Nature(s): Water

Village: Konoha, Village Hidden in the Leaves

Weapons: standard weapons

Kekkai Genkai: Crystal Palace

This kekkai genkai can allow the user to turn anything into ice and water crystals, or just pure crystals. These crystal can shine brightly, blinding the user's opponent, or anyone they so chose. Who this is used against is solely up to the user, if forced or in someway perfomed the jutsu against the user's will, the jutsu will become uncontrollable and can possibly kill, even its user. For this reason, people feared the Crystalline clan, killing them all but three children. Akira and her siblings successfully ran away, seeking refuge in Konoha. For this reason, people feared the Crystalline clan, killing them all but three children. Akira and her siblings successfully ran away, seeking refuge in Konoha.

Teammates: Sarah Uchiha, Blake Ryker, and their sensei, Mai Crystalline

Rank: Part I~ Genin, Part II~ Chunin, Jonin

Clan: Crystalline

Jinchuriki: N/A

Backstory: She and her siblings were originally from the village Hidden in the Mist but escaped and ended up in a forest near Konoha. They were found unconscious and were treated in Konoha. Ever since then, they haven't remembered much about their past but refuse to tell anyone the little memory they have and have stayed in Konoha. Akira and Asahi entered in the academy, and were put on different teams. There, she met Sarah Uchiha, her best friend. Although Sarah was a year older than her, Sarah was put in the same class as her brother. Because their classes had an odd number of students, Sarah, Akira, and a boy from Akira's class, Blake.

Other: her name means bright; clear dawn. She is extremely intelligent and cannot be fooled easily. She and her best friend Sarah Uchiha are practically sisters. They've know each other for quite a while so they often find themselves acting like the other or thinking the same thing. However, although she too is an introvert to some extent, unlike Sarah, Akira is not a push over.