⁴ Namikaze

Name: Mira Namikaze

Age: Part I~ 36-37, Part II~ 40-41, Boruto~ 51

Gender: Female

Nickname: Mimi, Maira (light and swift)

Looks: Mira and Minato, although cousins, looked shockingly similar, they were often mistaken as twins. Just like Minato, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Crush: N/A

Personality: Like Minato, Mira was known for her indomitable spirit, drive, determination, and fierce ambition. Their devotion to the village, and their love for their friends inspired all those around them, and, as a result, she and Minato became well-liked by the villagers. Mira also has a tendency to be paranoid about the simplest things. Once someone has broken her trust it's impossible to build it back up to what it once was.

Family: She is Minato's cousin, therefore Naruto's cousin once-removed. (For the sake of my sanity, let's just say she's Naruto's aunt. I can't wrap my head around the "cousin # removed" stuff.) Kushina is her cousin(?)(Let's just say sister)-in-law.

Chakra Nature(s): Fire, Wind, Lighting, and the Yin and Yang Release

Village: Village hidden in the leaves.

Weapons: custom kunai and a sword (rarely used)

Kekkai Genkai: N/A

Students: Akina Akemi, Asahi Crystalline, and Sachiko Nakamura.

Rank: Jounin

Clan: Namikaze

Backstory: Despite the two being cousins, Mira and Minato were constantly being mistaken for twins and it didn't help that their ages was so close. In fact, one point in time, Mira cut her hair short so she and Minato could trick their parents and everyone else into thinking they were the other. It worked, until Mira began to grow up. They could almost immediately tell it was Mira because, well, puberty hit. Even so, Minato and Mira were still identical. They matured and began to focus more on their ninja studies. Minato even taught his cousin the Flying Thunder God technique, as well as the Time-Space Barrier and gave her a few of his custom kunai. Fate and time was not on their side however. Mira had returned to the village to be there for her cousin and his wife when Kushina gave birth. She entered the village just when a mysterious masked-man appeared. She went to the place Kushina was supposed to give birth but was greeted by silence, dead anbu, and the cabin in shambles. That's when she realized something was wrong. She searched for Minato, but arrived too late. The nine tails was freed and she lost both her cousin and his wife that day. Devastated, she spent many days sulking in their- her home and only got up to take care of Naruto. It took months to get back on her feet, with the help of Naruto's adorableness. Mira also took up Minato's nickname as the yellow flash, using his technique in memory of him.

Other: Her name means peace, or sea/ocean. She's a few months younger than Minato.