💗 Chappy 28

In hospital

Anika slowly gained her consious.she try to open her eyes but she couldn't.

Ani POV
Why i can't able open my eyes. Ahh ma it's paining. Bhabi please don't stress yourself I heard Rudy's voice. He help me to sit on bed. Finally I opened my eyes .
My eyes was searching for shivay. But I couldn't fine him near me. Where is he gone? Is anything happen to him?
My state was not less than any mad person. Rudy tried to pacify me but I was not in mood to hear his words. I removed insulin needle from my hand. It was bleeding due to my sudden force but I dont care . I just want to see my husbhand that's it.
What are you doing Anika? I heards doctor voice.
Doctor where is shivay ? He is okay right? I started to bombard question on her.

Calm down Anika . It's not good for your baby Doctor said to me.

Baby!! Doctor how is my baby . He is safe na 😢.

Yes Anika your baby is safe. I think shivay hug you tightly during accident time that's why your baby was safe without getting any hurt.
But you need proper rest Anika doctor smiled looking at Anika.

My baby I smiled while placing my hand on my belly.

Unfortunately my eye sight fell on daily sheet. I shocked to see 10 Jan . That's mean I was in this hospital for more than one week.

My question is where is my shivay? But no one ready to answer my question.
Doctors give me some injections and medicine.

I was the girl who started to run hearing name of injection. now I was taking injection without showing any drama. Its all for you baby.

Next morning.

Run rays fell on my face.
I slowly opened my eyes.
Good morning baby I wished my baby.
I saw Rudy sleeping on sofa. I smiled looking at her care towards me. But where is this shivay gone.

Rudy's mobile was continuously ringing . I don't want to disturb his sleep. So I went near him to pick the call.
Before I go near him. Rudy woke up with jolt.

Rud-bhaibi you awake.

Ani-hmm
Rudy your mobile is ringing for long time.

Rudy immediately cut the call.
Ani-😕😕😕

Rud-vo it was company call bhabi

Ani-hmm okay .

Rud-ok bhabi you go and freshup I will buy something for you to eat.

Anika nodes her head .

Before Anika ask about shivay. Rudy ranaway from the room.
Anika felt strange .

Afternoon

Anika feel bore sitting alone in hospital.

Ani-baby you also feel bore right! Don't worry let's watch TV.
Anika turn on the tv.

Ani-baby which channel you want to see
Saying anika change channels.

She drop the remote seeing.

To continue....

Please do vote and comments ❣️