💗 Chappy 47

Mom- advay are you gone mad! Why are you behaving like this? First stop breaking things ..it won't solve our problem.

Adv-don't stop me mom! I was controlling this anger for past 20 years.. instead of stopping me you guys better go and kill that Girl.

Dad-It's all happening because of that shivay Singh oberoi if he didn't come in front of her car that day, this time she will be hanging in wall as photo. He always come to save her as saviour.
Dad gritted his teeth in anger.

Adv-ha ha don't worry dad. Yesterday her saviour got engaged with another girl.
Advay smirked evily.
Now no is here to save her from us.

Trio laughed evily...

In office:-

Per-omg anika, it is so delicious!

Per 1-yes Anika, you better start one restaurant instead of working in office.
Per 1 one said while licking his fingers..
Shivay overhears thier conversion but hiding behind one pillar. his mouth started to watering  seeing his employees enjoying anika's handmade food.
The aroma of food increase his hunger..not for an formality Anika asked shivay to have her food..this increases his anger.

Without anyone knowledge shivay silently took one tiffenBox from anika's table and rush into his cabin.

Shivay started to eat his  food like he doesn't eat anything for ages..he choke his food in between due to his fast eating.
Someone forwarded one glass of water to shivay.. without thinking twice shivay gulp the water. Than..his words died in his throat seeing Anika standing near her him with narrow eyes .

Shiv-umm...wo...foo...d
Shivay started to blabber in fear.

Anika shook her head and left the place. Shivay exhale heavy breath seeing her going out.

Shiv-thank god! She forget to take her tiffen box with her.
Shivay giggled and started to have his left food.

After 2 mins Anika entered into shivay's cabin with one big carrier in her hand.
Shivay pinch his hand to check he is dreaming or not?

Anika serve all dish to shivay.

Shiv-is all this is for me?

Ani-no it's for your tiger.

Shiv-one sec, how do you  know my doggy's name?

Anika took shivay's place in anger.

Shiv-hey wait! Keep the plate back.i don't want to know any answer.what I want is this food.
Shivay quickly grab plate from anika's hand and started to eat food hurriedly.

Ani-i'm not going to take your foods back so eat slowly.
Shivay smile sheepishly looking at Anika.

Why anika's family is planning to kill her?

Will they succeed in thier plan?

   This story is going to end soon:-(