💗 Chappy 54

Advay pulled anika's hairs harshly making her moaned in pain.dad immediately turned on the TV and hearing anika's loud scream so that her sound will not reach neighbors ears. Anika couldn't understand what is happening around her.her own family is trying to kill her. Now she understood the reason for that properties paper. Does that bloody property matters to them over her. If they asked her to give her property she would give it to them wholeheartedly. All her memories are running into her mind. Once these were the people who are a visible like angel to her eyes when her parents left her alone in this world. never in her bad dreams she thought that they will backstab her.
She came to real word seeing her so caller brother approaching her with drugs.
Ani-bhaiya please no... Don't do like this.bhaiya please don't kill me. I transfer all my properties in your name. Please don't kill me and my baby. I beg you please leave us.
Anika fell on advay's feet and cries loudly. advay gritted his teeth and kicked Anika .

Adv-i'm not fool to believe your words bitch. What if you tell this to police we can't talk any risk.
Due to advay's kick anika's water got broke.Anika cries loudly in pain.
Ani-plz.take me to hospital. I swear I will not tell anything to police.please save my baby... please.
Adv-why are you ranting this again and again.my ear is paining. I think God is with your side.look now he made our job easier.now you and your baby die by your own. Infact no one will get doubt on us about your death.wow.thank you, God. I love you.
Advay give flying kiss on air.
Tring.
Adv-look god also loving me.
Mom-stupid! That is calling bell sound. Oh! shit now what we do.what if they caught us.

Adv-mom relax.
You close her mouth and dad hide this body anywhere. I go and see who came.

Shivay is pressing doorbell impatiently
Shiv-why she's taking this much time to open the door. I hope she is okay. Anika open the damn door.

Advay opens door.

Adv-yes.

Shivay got confused seeing advay in anika's home.

Shiv-is Anika inside?

Adv-which anika? There is no one inside in name of Anika.

Shiv-what?
Shivay checked door number.
It is 15,mothilal street right!

Adv-yes.

Shiv-😕😕😕

Adv-Umm now I got it.I came to this home yesterday only.the people in the house vacant it.

Shiv-oh! Do you where they went?

Adv-sorry I don't know about it.

Shiv-oh okay! Thanks!

Advay smiled and closed door.

Shivay took his mobile to call Rudy to know about their current address.

Shiv-ring is coming near me.
Shivay look here and there but there is no one beside him.
He cut the call and tried once.
Shiv-what the heck! Ring is coming from inside.