💗Chappy 56

Ani-ple..ase...he..lp mee. pleas...e Save my ba...by..babyyy..
Anika yelled loudly..she opens her eyes and found she is lying on hospital bed.. a loud scream come out from her mouth seeing flat stomach..hearing her screaming sound shivay enters inside. Anika threw gulcose needle from her hand and tried to get down from bed but she can't able to put his leg down. She pulled her hairs in frustration her mind stops to work.one scissor grabbed her attention. She quickly took the scissor and cut her wrist..
Shivay rushes inside hearing anika's moaning sound..he got shocked seeing blood oozing from her wrist. He quickly took his kerchief and tied it on her wrist.
Shiv-are you mad anika? What you did? What will I do without you. Don't you think twice before doing that act.. idiot
Shivay hugged Anika but Anika pushed shivay and tries to open kerchief from her wrist.
Without having any option shivay slapped her..Anika started to cry loudly hugging shivay.
Ani-shivay...my..baby....why you saved me..you could let me die with my baby na..why you saved me..why why .Anika started to hit shivay with her palms..
Suddenly she stops, realizing what she doing.
Ani-i'm sorry sir
Anika mummled looking at ceiling.
Shiv-you are asking sorry like you didn't beat me before.
Ani-what are you saying sir.. when did I beat you.
Anika asked to shivay while wiping her flowing tears.

Shiv-one day I asked ice cream in night that day you slapped me and make me sleep.
Anika stare shivay with open mouth.

Ani-sirrrrr..

Shiv-sir nahi shiv, wifey..

Ani-shiv..

Shivay noded with teary eyes..

Ani-shivvv..
Anika hugs shivay tightly and cries loudly keeping her head on his shoulder..
Ani-shiv..our baby..

Shiv-shhh Ani don't cry.. nothing got happened to our baby..he is fine..just nurse take him to give bath..
Anika feels like her life came back
Ani-really shiv..

Shiv-yes wifey..

Suddenly Anika broke the hug thinking about thier parents and brother..how she came to hospital.from her knowledge she is crying on her house shouting for help.. how shivay came and save her from them..what happened to her parents and brother most importantly what happened to Rudy..
Her head is feel like bursting.

Ani-shivay how I came here? What happened Rudy? Is he fine?
What happened to my parents and brother? Do you know what they did? They tried to kill me and my baby for property, Shiv.. if they asked me to give my property I would give to them wholeheartedly but they didn't.. they wants to take my properties after killing me shiv..I begged them to leave me but they didn't paid any head to my words they even tried to give me drugs thank God that didn't happen. You know my brother killed my baby bump..it pained me a lot.. I beged them to join me in hospital but they didn't instead of that they enjoyed seeing me in pain..
Anika weep loudly..

Shiv-shhh she okay Ani..calm down. Now you are safe . nothing will happen to you..I'm here with you na..

Ani-but shivay how you saved me from them?