Chapter 4

Andre's POV

"Yeah well if you get me caught skipping on the first day of school , your ass is mine" I said

I was skipping with my annoying ass girlfriend Ashley, man I'm finna break up with her ass. We was on our way to the back staircase so she can give me head until I see a bad ass shawty. I guess Ashley saw me staring so she pushed ol' girl smh annoying ass.

When Ashley got mad enough and finally walked off I examined shawty. She was looking right with dem jeans on , had a nice Lil butt and shape going on. I guess I was looking too hard that I didn't realized that ol' girl got up.

"Wassup ma I'm Drizzy" I said

"Hey"

Idk why but she talked like she had an attitude, well she did just get tripped but still , hoe got me fucked up .

" What's your name Lil mama?" I asked

"My name is Sa'nyah ," she said as she rolled her eyes

Imna give this hoe one more chance to get crazy and see if she don't get her shit busted.

"Well my name Andre" I exclaimed . It was an awkward silence between the both of us until I broke it .

"So uhm yea, where was you finna go?" I asked

"Somewhere you not" she said.

This hoe got me fucked up if she think she can talk to me how she wanna. She must not know who tf I am in these streets son!

" Who tf you catching an attitude with? "

"Your thirsty ass nigga" she yelled

I was about to black on her ass until I was interrupted by a "beeeeep" ughh my next period gym.

" Yo ol' thot ass lucky girl" I said through clenched teeth

"Boy bye" she said as she walked off

Sa'nyah POV

"Boy bye, you don't even know me " I said as I walked off , this boy got me fucked up if he think that he can just bag me and call me out my name. The way that I heard him talk to that ghetto girl today , I knew he was a thug , and I don't do thugs because thugs leads to heartbreaks.

I decided to keep lookin for the office again , but as I was walking , I bumped into someone. Damn I thought

"Damn girl watch where you going" This Brownskin boy said. Damn is everyone rude? He had a curly flat top fro thing going with hazel eyes. He was gorgeous but not cuter than the other boy that had a disgusting mouth

"S-ssory " I managed to get out. The whole time I was looking down , but I still managed to see him when he would look past me or something.

" yea w.e ugly ass" he laughed

That's what got me heated because I know damn well that I aint ugly . I looked up at him with a death stare , and when we met eye contact he smiled.

" damn shawty you sexy asf." He smiled

I aint going to lie , I blushed a little because he was just too cute to get mad at .

"Thank you , what's your name?" I asked still blushing

"My name is Devontae , and I'm sorry for being rude. You new here I've never seen you around?

"Yea, but I gotta get going because I still need to go to the office"

" oh word, I just came from there so that I can give this girl *pulls out paper* Sa'nyah Miller her schedule , shawty got all classes with me.

" well let's walk to class together because that's me " I smiled.

We had gym this period, ughh I hate anything sporty. Anyways, this Devontae boy was actually funny and mad cool . He said that he had some friends that he would like me to meet and apparently we all had the same classes. I was pretty nervouse , and I guess it was written all over my face.

" Stop worrying , they cool people "best friend" he smiled putting emphasis on the best friend part.

"Okay best friend" I said and before you knew it we locked hands and walked through the double doors to the gym.

Many girls were giving me dirty looks but I just blew kisses to them.

"That's them right there" my best friend said pointing to a group of people chilling.

I inhaled loudly and toughened up. As we made it to Devontaes squad, they all looked at me and smiled , well at least all of them. There was 2 familiar people that were just giving me dirty looks..

I turned around and seen Andre and that trick giving me death stares.

"Wtf are y'all looking at?" I said

"Ain't nobody looking at you girl , so shut that shit up" Andre said

"Actually I was looking at you you ugly hoe. If you don't like it then swing tf!" That ratchet hoe just had to say

So that's exactly would I did, I swung and hit that bitch in her face wild hard. She fell on the floor and dragged me with her. I ain't gonna lie she hit me mad hard in my face but that only got me madder. I rolled on top of her and pinned her arms down with my knees. I then seen all red and starting wilding on shawty. I was pounding her face back to back until I seen blood. When I seen the blood I tried to stop but it was like a demon took over my body yo.

"Stop Sa'nyah you gonna kill her!" Devontae yelled

I soon felt a strong pair of hands on me and I knew it was Devontae. Before he swung me away I kicked shawty in her face making her cry in pain on the floor .

When I turned around to talk to Devontae I realized that it wasn't even him. It was that bitch nigga Andre.

Andre grabbed me by my neck and started choking the life out of me. Before I was on my last breathe someone pulled Andre away. It was Devontae , thank god .

When I was catching my breathe my name got called through the loud speaker.

"Sa'nyah Miller, please report to the principals office immediately!"

"Omfggg" I yelled

Andres POV

That new girl had the nerve to think that I was just going to watch her beat my girlfriends ass. I mean even tho I don't like Ashley, I would never want to see her get hurt.

Right now me and Ashley is in my car cooling off. She won't stop crying and I'm pissed.

"Baby it hurts so bad , we need to get her back" she said

"We will baby, and I know exactly how. "