chapter 7

Devontae POV

(Pic of Devontae)

Everyone went their separate ways except Andre and I. He helped me carry Sa'Nyah all the way to her house.

Sa'Nyah POV

Andre and Devontae took me home. I was so tight that Andre was touching me, but I didn't have enough strength to yell and tell what really happened.

The boys put me down at the front of my door as I searched my pocket for the key. I held on to Tae to keep balance and Andre kept trying to hold me up.

"Stop fucking touching me" I screamed through clenched teeth.

He threw his hands up in defense.

I finally found my key and opened the door.

Before we walked inside, I told Andre to stay outside and wait for Tae (Devontae).

When me and Tae walked inside , I seen my mom with suitcases in her hand.

She touched my face and I began to cry again.

"Mom where are you going?" I managed to get out

"Baby I'm going to rehab for my drinking problem. I'm trying to get better for us."

"Mom I'm really happy for you but what am I going to do in this enormous house.. Alone. I would die of depression!" I cried harder

"Come on Sa'Nyah , don't be that dramatic , your are not going to die. You can keep this cutie for company. I love you baby."

"W.e mom I love you more"

Tae helped me get into the elevator so that we can make it to the 4th floor. The whole ride we were just looking in each others eyes. I honestly think that me and him can grow into an relationship.

We finally got into the elevator and he helped me into my bedroom. My bedroom was galaxy walls that Litt up when I turned it on and my big purple bed was in the center. If I pressed the button on the bed, then cold or heat air would come from it.

We layed down in comfortable silence and looked in each others eyes. Out of nowhere me and Tae were having a full blown make out session. We laughed when we were done, and cuddled. I soon fell asleep in the crook of his neck, smelling his Gucci cologne.

Andre POV

These niggas left me out her. Only god knows what they're doing. Sa'Nyah better watch out cause Devontae cannot settle down, even if it was with Beyonce.

My baby sooner picked me up.