Chapter 6

Sa'nyah POV

I stayed in the alley all day crying. I'm pretty sure school is out because I've been hearing a lot of kids laughing and what not.

When I looked up, I seen a shadow standing there at the entrance of the alley. I jerked back at the unknown person.

My eyes were burning, stinging, and blurry from crying, so I really couldn't see the person. It was like the person was just staring at me.

Devontae POV

My crew and I decided to all walk home today, well really to the park.

"Aye I know a shortcut, all we have to do is walk past the alley and turn left" I said

"NO!" Andre said

"Why not?" Everyone said together

"Whatever man, come on " Andre said

We were cracking jokes the whole way there. As we were finally passing the alley, something told me to look in it.

As I looked , I seen a person laying there and I could've sworn it was Sa'nyah.

"What you doing man come on !" Andre said

I ignored him and walked in the alley.

"Man he bugging" I heard the crew say as I was walking

When I finally came face to face to the person, I honestly wanted to cry, but I'm not cause I'm a thug!

It was Sa'nyah , and she was laying there crying. It looked like she was crying all day because her eyes were bloodshot red.

"Sa'nyah what happened?!" I said

I should've never asked because she started crying harder.

I picked her up bridal style and her shirt lifted up a little. As I went to pull it down I seen black, green, and purple bruises.

I carried her to the crew and when they saw her they're jaws dropped, except for Andres. I didn't suspect nothing of it so I walked pass all of them and carried Sa'nyah to my house.

Andre POV

Damn, my plan backfired and I feel bad. Why would I do such a thing to a beautiful girl. I got to fix this!

Pic of Andre in media (A.K.A my annoying bro)