Chapter 5

Sa'nyah POV

I was suspended for a week for beating that ghetto girl. I recently found out that her name was Ashley. Mrs. Wobbler (the principal) suspended Andre, Ashley, and I. 

I knew that I had nobody to pick me up so I had to walk home. I said my goodbyes to Devontae and his friends , and they were actually mad asf. I know that we just met but its like we knew each other for a long time.

I decided to put all my heavy books in my locker so that I wouldn't have a lot if weight added on to me when I'm walking .

I was actually enjoying my walk until I passed this alley that is right by my house. I was always cautious when I walked by the alley and today I had a bad feeling.

"Your a big girl Sa'nyah, just keep going , your house is right there" I said in my head

I did just that, I kept going ,but as I was about to walk to the end of the alley a strong pair of hands wrapped around my lips. Omg was I being kidnapped?

Andres POV

Me and Ashley decided on a plan. I was going to get my boy Chris to rape Sa'nyah . I followed shawty from the school and she o.e.n.o . I seen her hesitating to go in the alley, so I told Chris to get her there. I decided on Chris because he's very strong so it will be inevitable for her to get away . Brilliant right?

Sa'nyah POV

All I could do was cry. The person was a teen and when he pulled me he tugged at my clothes. I already knew what was going to happen and I was terrified because I was still a virgin. I closed my eyes and prayed.

" hey god, I'm coming to you for help. Please help me. Please make sure that I do not catch a disease. When this is over, please comfort me and tell me that its alright. I love you' I prayed

The boy finally ripped my panties off and slid in to me roughly. It hurt so bad , I never experienced anything like that. He was laughing the whole time and he kept repeating "You don't like it baby?"

When he was finally done, he kicked me and left. I was just laying there crying. I was crying so hard ! I tried to stand up but fell. I decided to lay there until help comes my way.

Andre POV

Ashley and I decided to park a little back from the alley to watch our plan in action. The whole time Ashley and I were laughing so hard that we were crying. When Chris was done he met us around the corner and I dropped him off.

"Thank you for everything baby , now daddy let me please you" Ashley said as she tugged on my pants zipper

You know what happened