chapter 8

Sa'nyah POV

Today was finally the day that I could go back to school. I turned around to be face to face with Devontae . He's been staying here since the day my mom left.

I jumped on him and started smothering him with kisses.

"Babbyy wake up" I sangg

He fluttered opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm up baby" he smiled

Devontae and I been really close and you could say that we are a thing.

I kissed him one more time and hopped into the shower.

I put on my under garments and decided on a white shirt, acid washed jogger pants, and red uggs. I was really happy today and I was feeling myself.

When I went to get my bag from my walk in closet, I happened to turn and see Devontae sexy self.

He had on a white tee with tan cargos and red and white roshes.

"See something you like" he stated cockily

" definitely" I said while walking over and pecking his lips.

I sprayed my strawberry perfume while he sprayed his Gucci Cologne.

We walked outside to his all white lambo and drove to school bumping to All About The Money By Troy Ave.

Devontae POV

Damn my ex tyra been texting me talking about she coming to my school for the rest of the year.

I ain't gone lie I still got feelings for her but she a thot. She was the only girl that I was ever faithful to and she cheated on me with one of my boys. That's exactly why I am what I am today.. A thot

To be honest Sa'Nyah changing me because I feel this special connection with her.

Today in the car on our way to school I kept looking at her, damn she was so beautiful. I'm not letting this one go.

Andre POV

Here I am , my first day back to school since the Lil incident, but I came back fresher than fresh.

I wore my army cargo pants, baby blue shirt , and my new Columbia 11's. I was growing my hair out too so it was in a curly thot cut.

As I was standing by my locker its like everyone became quiet. I looked to where they were looking and seen Sa'Nyah and Devontae walking in like a power couple. They looked so happy.

Mane that's supposed to be me with her not him. I stormed off to class.

Sa'nyah POV

Me and Devontae walked into school like a power couple. I laughed in my head when I peeped Andre storm off. Lmfaoo sorry Lil nigga .

Devontae and I walked to our first class which was Spanish.

When we walked in we seen Andre. I laughed and took our seats right in front if his.

The teacher wasn't here so we had free time. Devontae was talking to Andre while I sat in his lap. I decided to get andre mad. I know that he likes me by the way he stares.

I decided to suck on Devontae neck the whole time they talked. I can feel eyes burning through my soul and I looked back at a angry Andre.

"Why so angry Andre"

"Mane w.e"

Through the whole period me and Devontae were goofing around.

**lunch time**

Devontae POV

Mane tyra texted me and told me to meet her in the bathroom.  I didn't want to but I decided to see what's up.

I'm on the basketball team so I decided to tell Sa'nyah that coach Burton needed to talk to me.

"Baby I be right back , coach needs me"

"No babe , tell him later"

"It'll be one second Sa'Nyah"

"Fine" she pouted

I pecked her lips and was off to the bathroom.

Sa'Nyah POV

Devontae left me here sitting with Andre. It was awkward so I decided to go to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

The girls bathroom was locked and had a note that read " toilets backed up, please use boys restroom"

"Ughh w.e" I said while walking to the boys bathroom

I walked inside and started on my eyeliner. Time to time I would hear little noises.

Already paranoid from my experience , I looked under the stalls to see shoes until I seen red and white roshes .

"Devontae baby is that you?"

"Uhm yea baby I be right out"

"Okay baby but can you tell me if this color looks nice on me?"

"Yea baby as soon as I come out"

"Okay" I said

I decided to play a prank on him and open the lock with my Bobbie pin and record it to see his priceless face.

I made sure to turn my phone down so he won't hear the record button. I picked the lock and swung open the door.

He had the most shocked face and I got it on camera. I started crying and smh. Devontae was in the bathroom with this tyra banks wanna be girl on top of him.

" baby its not what it looks like, I had something in my eye and she tried to get it out" his dumb self just had to say

I decided to not even beat her up because she ain't worth it, and I just got back from school. I walked up to Devontae and slapped him wild hard.

"Its exactly what it looks like " I cried harder

I ran out the bathroom ignoring Devontae screaming at the girl .

As I ran out I bumped right into Andre.

"Sa'Nyah are you crying ? What's wrong? " I ignored him and ran home

How does a good day turn into the worst day ever??