Chapter 2

I could see the juicy and tenderness of the meat, I was so tempted but it was DOG.

Never will I eat dog.

But I could tell it was so succulent and moist.

I didn't know what to do.

"Elloh white bitch du yu wan sum dog? Or yu wan chicken"he said

Out of nowhere he pulls out a half dead chicken with blood still dripping from the head.

"Very fresh wan sum"

I go and take it from him coz duh I didn't FUCKING eat anything since I walked out the door.

"No no no no no, yu drink blood I have the chicKEN, the blood is good for your balls"

"Wait what you do know that I am a girl"

"Ah yah same thing, boy girl we all going to die"

I slowly backed away it was too much for me. I can't even, I swear.

...................................

I was walking down the same street where I saw another hobo and I had something still in my mind. I was just walking minding my own business then I felt someone bump into me.

"What the fuck!!?"he said

"Watch where you going next time!! Bitch" he spat out

"WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME LIL GAI BOI" I snapped at him. He looked shocked by the choice of words I said. We'll your fault lil GAI BOI this is what happens when you bump into someone.

"Wow the bitch can talk" he smirked

I looked away showing that I actually have to be somewhere , which actually I don't.

I started to walk away when I found someone's large hand grab my wrist and turn me around.

I sigh and say "can you fucking let go of me so I can go home, GAI BOI,"

Then I turned around and walked away,

Putting extra sway to my hips .