Chapter 5

I went back home after that footy game last night to find my bitch of a mother and hearing her moaning and her and David where having sex in the living room.

EWWWWW disgusting humans.........

I went to see what David and mum were pleased about.

I saw mum on her knees and was near David's crotch , it was like a brown stick sticking up SOOOO DISGUSTING.

Should I leave here or keep on watching? I was debating with myself when I heard my stupid mum screaming "yes daddy yes"

David then
said " BABBBBEEE I'm ready to come "

"Oh shit" mum and idiot David said at the same time

I had seen enough of this it's disgusting I can't even watch this.

................................................................................................................................

I groaned and turned in my bed. Urgh my alarm is going off. I turned it off and turned in bed trying to get a few more minutes sleep. It is too early to deal with anything right now.

"SADIE GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED NOW!" my stupid ass mother screamed from outside me room.

Dumb slut.

I rolled out of bed only to crash on to the hard floor. Owww.

I stumbled into the bathroom and almost had a heart attack when I saw myself in the mirror. Damn that is RELY BAD. I had huge bags under my eyes, my face was more pale then snow and my hair my greasy and limp. Ew. I look like a hobo. I mean after all, I did stay up until 3am last night, again, oops. Oh well.

Sighing, I pulled my hair into a messy bun, brushed my teeth and scrubbed my face clean. I looked into the mirror again. Now I look like I do drugs all day every day. Yay.

Running into the kitchen, I grabbed my breakfast and ran out the door. SHIT! I'm still in my pjs! Running back inside I quickly changed and ran back outside again. Just kidding, I can't run that much, I crawled outside again. I was so out of breath. I got to the fence and pulled myself on to my feet again.

I panted down the street and wiped swear off my face. Deciding that I can not be stuffed doing anything productive, I went to the creepy as dried up lake near the town.

By the time I reached the lake my lungs were on fire, I was on my hands and knees inching myself to shade, I could feel and asthma attack coming on and I didn't even have asthma.

I propped myself in the shade of a giant stone and gasped for air like a fish out of water. If I don't make it through today and do die now, I would just like to say...........fuck everyone I hate you all.

After a while my breaths slowed down and I became sleepy......OMG is this the end?!?!?!?!?!

"Hello girly." A voice startled me.
FUCK WHO IS IT, IS IT GONNA RAPE ME SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. BUT I WAS MEANT TO DIE IN PEACE WHO DARES....oh. I looked to see the hobo again. Wait a second....

"YOU ARE STALKING ME AREN'T YOU, I KNEW IT, I WILL CALL THE COPS ON YOUR ASS I SWEAR!!!!"

"Huh? I do not understand? Oh look you is like me-hobo life yaaaas girly yaaaas." He rasped.

Is rasped even a word? Oh well know it is because I said so. Wait a second, he said I was like him-since when was I like him?

"I am not like you, old man, go away." I told him.

"Yaaaaas, you are stupid girl, what you wearing and you face is same as mine." He answered in that horrible voice of his.

What is he even going on about? I looked down to see what I was wearing....oops. I have on a faded black hoodie that was older then time itself, black leggings that have holes everywhere and socks and sandles. And my face....it must be red from all that physical activity before and let's not even start on the rats nest on top of my head. No wonder the dude think I'm a druggie hobo like him. Ew.

"Look," I gave the hobo a greasy, "I am NOT like you, you filthy asshole. Bye bitch, never talk to me again."

I stomped away from the hobo and went back home. I really hope no one was home. I will personally rip it David's balls out if he is there. I swear if he and my mum is doing anything when I get back, I am moving to Spain and never coming back. Ever. After all, aren't the guys there supposed to be really hot.... Yes, I can see it now, spending time on the beach with all theses exotic, shirtless guys around me, hmm yum yes please. I actually wouldn't mind if I do walk in on them now, I want to go to Spain.

I continued my day dreaming until I got home. Please let them be in here, please let them be in here.....damn. Nothing. So much for that fantasy. Maybe next time. Hopefully next time.

I went to my room and layed down on my bed and fell asleep thinking of hot, shirtless Spanish boys on a beach.