Chapter 4

It is the morning after the cringeworthy episode with my Mum and "David".
I don't even think his real name is David.
When he left last night he wasn't even embarrassed, which seems to me that he has experience with letting little twelvie bitches like me see him naked, what a pedo.
As I was walking out the door, I bump into David, he is wearing a leather jacket and the same grey t-shirt that he has worn several times this week.
He laid his big horny dark chocolate brown eyes on me and smiles, I don't even smile back and just leave before any other men come walking through the door.
---------------
On my way out of the house through as I was walking through my driveway, I see that asian hobo again, looks like he dyed his hair tomato red, or maybe it is just that succulent dog.
"Aloh, white bitch"
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN MY DRIVEWAY?????????
FUCKING STALKER WITH TOMATO HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE A WET DOG, YOU HEARD OF THAT?
So I say,
"Uh, hi?"
"Ey White little Bitch that is noh weh to tuhreayt mi, I weal furck yohur mother better den dat nigga"
"Excuse me?" I say with my little bitch attitude.
What gives -him- the authority to treat me like that?
"Mah dahd tahold meh about yu lil white bitch, I his son, I did not do well at skayoool so he kick me out on da street.
So I fuck your mum to get breakfasttttt"
"Wow, have fun with that?" I said and left before he could say any more
----------------
So I finally get to school where my best friend, Jethro, was smoking his weed, and this little motherfucker grabs his sherbet and goes "Ey man, I can smoke too"
I walk over there and tell that little fucker to get fucked and then the bell rings.
On the way out from my first class, little gay boi comes and grabs my ass I whip around and say
"SCUSE ME U LITTLE GAI ASS FAG WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TOUCHING YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH PERV"
He jumped back and everyone was laughing at him. Little bitch ass fag deserved it.
The rest of my day at school went fine, except for when I was walking out and I ran into the lil Gai boi again, he said to me "I'm sorry about before, I just felt like grabbing you because I liked the way you walked off on me last time, with that extra swing YA know?"
Excuse me, what the fuck did he just say I am going to punch this little motherfucker, who does he think he is touching? I am not just some little motherfucker that you can play around with, and I am certainly NOT a slut like my mother, I have to admit, this guy's midnight green eyes were cute though.
So I reply to him
"I don't fucking care what your excuse is you cunt, learn some manners, you don't even know my name and you already think you can do that? You're a sick cunt"
He then replied
"I'd like to know your name"
I looked beyond his face so I could stop my face from going tomato red.
"It's Sadie"
"That's a cute name Sadie, he said"
Little dick thinks he can just win me over by being sweet does he?
Uh uh prick, ain't letting you inside that easy.
"Thanks? What's your name? dickhead?"
"Woahhhh, I start being sweet to you and this is what I get?
"No dick, if you try anything like that again I will fuckin beat you up myself little dick, and you can't just get my forgiveness by saying two fucking sweet words to me, and mate, I am not playing hard to get, I AM FUCKING HARD TO GET, so, I suggest that you work hard to get me or fuck off, now tell me your name because I am sick of you wasting my time already"
"Okay, sorry, my names Lachie, and I would like a second chance"
"One chance"
"K cheers, I appreciate it"
"Cheers dickhead"
So we both went our separate ways.
--------
On the walk home, I saw that Asian dad.
"Ehhhhhh bitchhhhh, you seen ma son?"
"Yeah he was at my house this morning"
"Da little fuck is probably still there, I coming with u"
The guy still had dog with him this time with chips.
"That dog and chips?" I ask
"Yah man it is, tender and succulent, especially the dogs balls, want some?"
"NO"
"K lil bitch. Yu white chicks neva learn."
"Where do you even get dog and chips"
"Well, I have dog and chip shop opening down da road, fresh from the wild"
"Oh, well good luck with your new shop, this house is it on the left".
We came to the house and it turned out that the Asian has better karate skills than Jackie Chan, and he kicked down the door, now my mum will need to call a handyman, she'll probably fuck him too.
All we could hear is moaning, getting louder and louder, I walked in to the kitchen and there they were, David, Chin Hong and my dumb bitch mother having a threesome on the table.
The Asian dad started screaming a series of Asian words and then escorted his son out, all I could hear was "DOMA DOMA DOMA" whatever that means.
My mother was putting on some underwear while David just sat there naked staring at her, I swear I am going to find out if he is a serial killer or something,
"Hey Hun put some clothes on"
"I can't babe, I've gone so hard that my pants would hurt if I did"
I couldn't take another second, I walked out of the house and went to the Friday night footy match at the footy field not far down the road.
-------------
When I was there, I saw quite a few chunky muscled players walking on to the field, then I heard a swarm of motorcycles in the carpark, to make my day worse, I saw "Lachie-the-prick" and his mates.
"HEEEEEEEEYYYYY SADIIIEEEE" He sounded drunk.
He suddenly didn't give a fuck about his friends and made a dash for me.
I laughed as cutely as I could, without realising to myself that that I was flirting with him.
"You're so cute when you laugh" he said,
I a, sure my face was tomato red right there
Lachie suddenly said "and when you blush"
Which made me blush even more.
"Are you drunk?" I said wearily, this day has been so disgusting I don't think I know what's real and what's not anymore, or Jethro has been giving me drugs, maybe it's option two.
"Ha ha" Lachie said sarcastically "Your just.... Ahhh I don't know, beautiful? I never have treated a girl this way before"
It's the drugs, it has to be.
I didn't reply, but I think that smile on my face gave the way I felt about that comment.
Lachies friends suddenly came.
There were two, one italian looking, and one arab looking, all the same to me anyway.
The italian one had chocolate brown hair and hazel-ish eyes, he was wearing a footy spray jacket with simple jeans, Lachie introduced him as Giovanni, but everyone called him Woggy.
The Arab looking one has olive skin and was dressed all in black, they called him "yaki"
I had fun watching the game with the boys, it helped me to forget that my home is a whore house and that Boort actually has a great footy club that smashed the other team who were full of skimpy little fags, probably never tasted dog YA reckon?
I don't know shit about footy, but now I am an expert thanks to Lachie, who also walked me home to find that David is staying the night, oh well, I had a hot dog at the game and I will just go to bed now. FUCK! MY HOMEWORK! Oh well, there's always tomorrow morning, if I even get to sleep because of all the moaning going on.