Chapter 3

Ok, so what I was lying about going home, Starbucks is always first on my mind.

I have no idea what to get.

Well at the end I went to Starbucks and got nothing but I did say hi to Frankie from Starbucks also there was a target next door and said hi to alex from target.

I kind of got lost going back home but when I did it was really dark at night.

When I step foot inside the house I heard loud moaning.

"Oh David, faster, faster, yes daddy yes."

Oh god mum got a new man already.

.............................................................

All night I did not get any sleep.

I like only got 13 hours.

I walk to the kitchen and there was "David" and mum.

My mum walk me outside of the kitchen and started talking to me, which is what we hardly do.

"I think that is my new daddy, umm I mean your new daddy."

My mum has been like this since my dad left us, it wasn't hard to handle it just see her like that make me become what I am now, a spoiled brat.

All I said was ok and left my mum and went to look at "David", to me he looked like a pedo with hobo clothes on and still jerking off in the kitchen like just after they time together in the bedroom but I guess that is what mum is into.

I guess to her, he is a prince with lots of money and a long dick, but to be honest it is pretty small.

"Hey, there Sadie dear, I'm going to be your new daddy, hope your excited."

I surely wasn't.but I didn't want my mum to be red as a tomato.

So I just nodded and left like I always do.