Chapter 1:New School

Toni's pov.
I am a normal girl except for a small detail, I am the last werewolf in the world you would never catch me unless you see me turns into a  wolf or when my eyes turn yellow I have extra power, speed, smell, reflexes, predatory instinct and I can read people's thoughts and smell their emotions only my two best friends know about it.
It was morning I wake up befor my alarm and I Go to get shower.
After a while I get ready for my first day in my New school. I live alone I have surpents and my best friends Fangs and Sweetpea they stay alot in my trailer its not big buth its enuf for fell peoples. I get on my motorbike and drive as fast I can I love to drive and the way air hit my face. I drive like a hour and finaly arive at school.
I went in and wow this school was much better then South Side High. Then I saw Fangs and Sweetpea they talk with some redhead boy.
"um hi guys" I say"o hey Tiny"sweets say  I give him a glare "this is Archie" Fangs say to save Sweetpea for punching him "Hi nice to meet you I'm Archie wellcome to Riverdale high"He introduced himself"Hi my name is Toni" he seem nice "Well if you guys need something come and ask me you have biology now see you later" he say and start walking down the hall "Well wets Go we doesen't want to late for our first class in our first day right?" I say and went into biology class I sit in the botom of the room behind two Girls they're names are Betty and Veronica I doesen't interest in anyone in this room, buth then Holy fucking shit I saw the prettiest, hottest sexiest girl I ever saw in this red haired beauty she wore Ripped jeans, Red crop top. Her skin was quite light but she also looked very soft and gentle wearing a bright red lipstick and oh my god she sat next to. Please help me I am dying under the dark brown  eyes of this goddess.
"A staring problem" she asked and I'm dying her voice is soo sweet.
"n-no I just" I say but she  interrupted me.
"yeah I know I'm Hot and you want me Well no get out" I'm shocked she is so beautiful but also terribly biting, she seemed to be terribly hurt and hiding it behind the walls of hatred I gathered my mind and with my sweetest voice gently and said "no wonder which stupid ass has caused such pain to such a beautiful girl " She was shocked left speechless for a moment I saw her smile but then stopped and looked away. A bell rang out and she disappeared into the crowd and I released a breath I didn't know I held all the time. God, who is this goddess and what she do to me.
The Last Bell rang I Go to my locker to left my books and she was there my goddes I look at her she  bite hur botom lip and smile a little smile that Is Hard to see I want to speek wit her but then someone push me "heyyy Tiny wats up" Sweetpea you stupid asshole when I turn Back to her she was gone that made me sad and angry "sweets you litel asshole" I say with anger"wow Ok I got it dont cut my fingers I never gona tell you Tiny Ok "he difence himself" no - that-you - how you can- be so stupid ahhhhh"i got on my motorbike and drive right home I Go into my room and jump on my bed I 'm so andry right now I realy want to talk with that girl and and he's ruining everything, I'm so mad at him, I'm going to kill him, I don't even know if I'll see the girl who is going to go about my dreams again. I turned and fell asleep thinking of her, making her smile and the way she bit her lip.

Hiii, this is my first book I hope you like it if you want to continue text in coments I will upload New chapter on when you want. 😊