Chapter 8:late Night Heckey

Cheryl's pov
When I woke up Toni was spooning me from behind. Her left arm was wrapped beneath me just below my chest, her  other hand went just below mine and the  palm of her hand  lay just below my left cheek. Her right thigh were wrapped around my waist and the rest of her leg were between my legs. The feeling was unique and I could feel the soft air from her breath  hit my neck. She held me so tight that I couldn't move, and who would want so warmly and comfortably, I wish that moment would last forever. But suddenly she jumped and ran into the bathroom and I heard her vomit. I immediately ran to her and grabbed her hair and back so it wouldn't get dirty, and I started to write circles on her back."it's all right baby, get everything out. I'm here for you". After a minute she stood up and I helped her get up and wipe her mouth, but suddenly she started staring at me "you are so beautiful" she finally spoke and approached to kiss me "no, no brush your teeth first" she smiled and did as I said and I went to her room.I was just combing my hair when I heard the cry "Cheryl come immediately" my goodness i only hope she is  good.
Toni's pov
I was just brushing my teeth and my head was going to explode. I realized that I was not in the same clothes last night.Oh my goodness Cheryl changed my clothes and then I see it two bright red Kiss print on my but cheeks I was so confused what did we have Sex? No there is no way but I immediately call her"Cheryl come here immediately "."Cher what is this" I asked her, pointing my ass she instantly turned scarlet red and blush covered her cheeks. " I-I - I was" she can't even speak she just stare at me "Cher baby is fine, nothing just tell me did we have sex last night?"" no "she mumbled realy low" Ok then I want to remember our first time so its good that we didnt do it when I'm drunk"she watch me speachless when I begin to get clouser to her and take her hand in mine and Kiss her palms then I leaned against her ear and wisper "but I need to return this horny kisses to you" she moan low I tug strip of her hair and behind her ear In order for me to have better access to her neck"stop me if you don't like it"but she just give me better acces to her neck by tilting her head I began to kiss down her neck and she reasted on the wall her hands on my hips I kiss and Bite slightly on her neck my wolf give the best of him I never do something like that to someone I never be so clever and gentle with someone but Cheryl she is someting diferent I ceep kissing and then She moaned loudly, bingo sweet spot I sucked on it hardly "mmm Toni" I sucked until it turned very red and a little bit blue big heckey on her sweet spot she was close her eyes and her feets was trembling like she almost got orgazum . "is it okay" she opened her eyes and looked at me "do it again" i smiled  but instead kissed her our lips moving in sync i grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist by the time I carried her into my room and put her on the bed. It might have been alcohol but I didn't hold back and said "please don't leave me don't break my heart" she looked me straight in the eyes and stroked my cheek "never" and hugged me tightly making me fall on her his feet in mine and he just huged me "I'm a monster, nobody wants me everyone leave me" "I'm not everyone I am here for you  and will never leave you" I just cryed in her neck untill I fall asleep. God I need her its not like my old hook ups I need her in every way I want to protect her she is mine she maybe is my mate I don't know but I need this girl every day I will never lets something to happen to her.

Sorry litle short but I'm sick. I hope you still like it and please left coments and show suport I will be happy and will uplod more if you tank you New part realy soon. BGPANDA31 🦂Also you can asck questions I'll talk Back immediately. Love you see you soon