Chapter 7:Fight,whiskey, Kiss Kiss

Cheryl's pov
Mom? "Cheryl where the fuck  were you litle shit" "I was at Betty mom" she come close to me " dont lie at me i talk with her you deviant slut" and she hit me straight in the face then slap me "Go Go out and never come Back here" I quickly went into my room, took my most important things and put them in my bag. Crying I called Toni "hey" "Hey Toni can you come pick me up" "Cher are you crying? Is everything okay?" "just come please" "I'm on my way give me five minutes". Five minutes later Toni came in and I took my sunglasses off and put on a hat to cover up what my mother did to me. Although the bruise of the impact and the handprint after the slap were too much visible. I quickly got in the car and Toni immediately spoke to me "Cheryl what happened" "my mother drove me out and said never come back" "hey calm  down this is no problem you will stay in my house" "thank you toni I  really appreciate it" she smile gently and put her  hand at my cheek. I immediately pulled away because of the pain "Cher what's up" and just when I was about to say something she waved my hat and glasses off and gasped in fright when she saw me "Toni I.... " she immediately cut me off "this bitch will pay cruelly".
Toni's pov
I looked around quickly and there was no one around and turned into a werewolf as I ran to Cheryl's house and jumped on the door and smashed it all over. "where are you pity like a human" and then I saw her Cheryl's mother, she immediately screamed and started running, I reached her in a matter of seconds and knocked her down on the ground and then I growled in her face and I said "if you reaches Cheryl one more time I will kill you do you  understand me I do not want to see you near her and if you open your mouth for what I am saying I will kill you too. You should be ashamed of yourself  people as you  they don't  deserve to live. Did you understand me? "She nodded timidly, I got out and got back in the car with Cheryl. "Toni what did you do for god's sake" "nothing but warned her not to dare touch you a second time let's go take care of this beautiful face" she smiled "is no longer so beautiful with these marks" "opposite is still so beautiful come on "she nodded and I headed straight for home she left her hand on my tight fuck she can turn me on so easy my wolf start to jump happy sit down we need to take care for her.
After we got home I took her bag and went inside and went straight to the pharmacy and Cheryl got on the kitchen counter. I went and stood up in front of her and took a gauze to drink it with alcohol to cleaned her cheek and she immediately rolled her eyes "Cher baby, will hurt but not so much I promise you" She wrapped her legs around my waist and  she wrap her arms around my neck "Ok then "she smiled I touched the gauze to her cheek and she did not move her eyes away from mine for a moment then give her ice bag "you're ready  what you want us to do now".
Cheryl's pov
Toni is so nice to me I don't know how anyone can stand  her "whatever you decide for me is no matter as long as I'm with you" she smiled "well because I have a few very important rules that you will never violate" it's weird it never sounded so serious it scared me "for example". "come with me" i followed her "this is my room" obviously i was already sleeping here her room is very beautiful all in pictures and her style exactly "i know but what are the rules" she smiled "first rule you will sleep on my bed a me on the couch and this is not debatable "what does she really? "second rule no matter what if you need me   you will wake me up . Thirdly I'll make you breakfast and fourthly I'll pay for everything no matter what". Sle left me speachless "but" "no buts rules are rules" "Ok then" I say and Kiss her cheek and it  redened from blush.
Toni is already very drunk, she drank a whole bottle of whiskey on her own. I had to stop her somehow "you mean to tell me that none of all the boys at school don't want to go out with you?" "well, for them I'm just a loveless bitch for one night" "what a fools" "I guess and  you" "I haven't had a serious relationship so far just things for one night" " am I one night thing? " she came so close that our lips were inches I even toasted "Cheryl if you are something then you are a lifetime thing" I couldn't  I stand the distance and kissed her slowly and hungrly.She sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, God, how could I want her so much for sure because I was also slightly drunk. Not long after, her tongue slid into my lower lip and I opened my mouth giving  approval she quickly began to explore my mouth without even allowing me to hesitate i  feel the taste of whiskey every time she lowered her tongue into my throat and I quickly put my hands under her  the T-shirt and rolled them up to the top of the back and down.After a while, I both pulled for air "come on it's time to go to bed" and before she said anything I lifted her she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her into the bedroom, put her on the bed and take sports shorts and oversized T-shirt . I slowly stripped her of what body I just wanted to kiss every part of her, but now was not the moment quickly  I put on the shirt  and shorts and let her lie down until I changed. I hear some noice "Cher, Cher cheryl baby I need you" when I got back in the bright red hoodie  and shorts she was sleeping on her belly oh how sweet I went to get into bed when I saw that her  shorts  got up leaving the lower part of her ass  naked. Oh shit I leaned over and kissed each of the two cheeks mmmm unique I have to do it more often when I lay flat I hugged her and put my feet to hers and fell asleep immediately.

Hey sorry I'm not very active but I have a lot to do I'm Training boxing I have big mach soon , mma, muai thai, kikbox, runing,downhill, I Study programming and I have 5 sat's this years so i doesen't have much thime but more vote more often I 'll upload.