Chapter 6:morning

Toni's pov
I woke up from a sun light warming my room, looked at my watch and it was 6 in the morning I tried to get up but something was weighing on me then I realized that it was Cheryl, as much as I thought she was beautiful now she looked even more beautiful she Hold on me like her life depends of that she is so cute and innocent. I didn't want to wake her up for that, I was standing still and enjoying my view of the red-haired goddess lying on top of me
But then the front door opens" Toni!" Fangs loud voice was heard everywhere" Toni"! I heard again I didn't want to wake up Cheryl I was standing still and praying to stop then he opened the door to my room"Toni&quot"? Then I looked at him with my most murderous look, praying that he would shut up, and he would just say sorry and excuse himself.
I took a deep breath and relaxed that he did not wake her, just when I calmed down for a moment. "when you think to tell him to shut up?" Cheryl said with a slight stir "damn sorry I woke you up&quot" she just looked at me with a smile and buried her face in my neck "there is nothing and you already had to get up and you didn't even want to try to wake me up" she said standing up "you was too cute to wake you up" defend me "I didn't sleep I just didn't want to get away from" she said and went to the living room where Fangs was already waiting for us. What the fucking hell just happen she doesen't want to left my hug? Wow she just left me speachless I need to talk with her about Last night but first Fangs need a realy Bad argue. Fangs was looking at me confused when I walked in. "Toni um yesterdaya huge wolf scared six of our Gang" He don't stop looking at Cheryl as I was giving her breakfast. "she knows I was helping Cheryl they attacked her and I couldn't stand they have luck Cheryl was there or I'll kill them all" "oh well then that explains a" I just nodded and started eating "so you know what the werewolves were capable of," said Fangs with only a satisfied " I do not understand" Cheryl said with confusion" oh come on everyone knows that if there is something they are the best is it is the bed they are very impulsive, adore dominance and are very dedicated of what they do is irresistible but I think you already know after I saw this morning. "" its not like that Fangs we just fall asleep this is "; I told him but he just smirk. After a while Cheryl needs to Go home and I walk outside with her "hey look I'm sorry for yesterday it was my Bad""there is nothing to sorry for you save me" she smile oh this smile and this plump lips"I sorry and for regect you" "it s nothing I understand why you do it "she have sad smile and I know that she hurts inside. "No it isnt nothing"and then I go to her grab hur waist and Kiss her she was in shock but then return fur fingers cupped toni's face as their lips brushed together gently. When they Pull up Cheryl was speachless "I... i... I will see you at school?""Yeah afcors beautiful". They smile and separate but only for now because something Deep inside Toni tells her that she need Cheryl more then everything in this world she stoped to stare in her ass and get inside the trailer.
Cheryl's pov
Omg what happen right now her lips on mine it was magical so plump and so sweet I want more but I need to go I know that she stare in my ass. After I get home my Mother voice fill the house" Cheryl Morgery Blossom where are you been" oh shit this is gona hurt.