Chapter 2

Louis let out a whimper "I-I can-n't f-f-feel anything-g-g" Louis's voice came out as a whisper, this raw throat couldn't hold up any longer. Louis starts to drift into a sleep, helplessly keep his eyes open. Louis clung on to Harry's shirt as he was lifted from the ground. Louis felt like he was in a dream being saved by a beautiful looking human.

Louis knew once he would wake up that this is all a dream. Louis felt the warmth hit his face in a blast. Louis's numb fingers lost grip of Harry's shirt and slipped into a slumber.

Harry cursed softly when like Louis fell asleep, rushing up to his bedroom. He wrapped him up in blanket after blanket to warm the lad up, biting at his lip harshly. "Shit, fuck," he hissed out.

He gently pressed his hands to his Louis's face, trying the warm him up.

Louis's eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing his electric blue eyes. Louis started to cough, weakly sitting up from the bed. Louis slowly started to say "thanks you, I can leave if you want me too" Louis tried to lift himself but only failed, returning to the spot in the bed.

Louis closed his eyes and a few tears slipped out of the corner of his eye, looking up at Harry wet wide eyes.

Harry let out a soft breath and began to gently stroke Louis's cheek. "Shh, it's alright. Just sleep, okay? You can stay here for the night, and we can talk tomorrow," he told him gently and softly.

"If you want, you can change into warmer clothes. Just relax for now, okay?

Louis nodded weakly "I don't think that your clothes would fit me, but that's fine" Louis said quietly, trying taking his shirt revealing his tattoos and moans in pain.

Louis breathes in shakily "can you help me get the rest off, Harry" Louis laid there as Harry worked his way around Louis's slim body.

Harry soon undressed Louis down to his breifs before helping him dress in a sweater and a pair of sweats. They were a bit big, but cozy. He tucked louis into the bed gently.

Louis struggled to keep his eyes open, because he really didn't know if they were. Louis try talking but his raw throat gave out.

Louis instantly fell asleep as Harry tucked him in. Louis gripped onto the blankets on the beds cuddling himself to warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies
Remember to vote and comment.
I might continue..
I love all