Chapter 3: Can't Get Away

Y/N P.O.V.

"What do you mean it's a 'Why Don't We' song?" I questioned my student.

"Yeah, 'Why Don't We' releases a song every month. This month was 10/12 'Mad At You'. How did you learn it so fast?" She told me.

I growled in anger, they wanted me to confront them about it. But why would they release it now? Didn't they have it since that incident in McDonald's?

I sighed, "I trust this class." I paused, "I actually wrote the song a while ago, but they found the original sheet of paper. Lucky for me I am always one step ahead." I walked over to my laptop and opened it, I went to the old document of "Mad At You." It showed the day I had created it. Far before the point where they claimed they created it.

When I showed everyone Sophia stood up, "They stole your song! You need to sue them! Then you will be the famous singer we all know you can be!" The whole class started clapping at her statement.

"Guys, I know you want me to be famous and all, but that just isn't a reality anymore. Besides I like my life. Teaching all of you, I love it here and don't want to change a thing." I sighed again, I actually really wanted to make something of myself. But I don't want to risk Corbyn, Jake and even Christina finding me. And there are other people who want to hunt me down and kill me. So I can't risk it.

"But... " Sophia tried to protest, but the intercom came on.

Intercom: Hello student, I am Mrs. Thomas and today we have a surprise for students AND staff! So if teachers could escort the children to the auditorium that would be great! Thank you again, and have an amazing rest of your day!

With that, they signed off. I told them they could walk down if they were quiet and responsible. Of course because their high schoolers it wasn't a big problem.

When we got into the auditorium a kindergarten teacher came up to me with a class behind her. (There is a kindergarten school right next to the high school)

"Hey, I have to use the bathroom, can you look after my class?" She asked me.

I smiled back, "Of course, how many are their?" I asked, they had name tags I just needed to know how many there are.

"22," she said, then walked out the doors saying thank you.

I sat all the kids down and began to count "18, 19, 20, 21..." I looked for the last head but I couldn't find it. I looked around to see a little brown headed boy had wondered on stage into the back.

I sprinted behind stage. Shouting, asking if anyone had seen him. I heard a little kid scream, that's when my wolf instincts kicked in. I vampire speed into the back where I saw two people I would never want to see again holding the little boy who was squealing...