Lab Rat

My name is Camille Joanne Smith, and I'm a lab rat. I'm not actually a rat, it's just an expression. You see, I was chosen out of a group of kids, well orphans. At five, I was taken from the orphanage I was in and put in a lab. When they saw how "strong in every sense" I was, they kept me with them and experimented on me for 12 years. The scientist who experimented on me and my fellow captious worked undercover for rogue cops who needed ways to get away with their deceitful acts and as a result, I have multiple abilities. I'm able to change my appearance at will, I can camouflage into any surrounding, and.... I can literally defy gravity, among other things. One faithful day, on my 17th birthday, my fellow captives and I are finally rescued by CIA agents and we get put in adoption centers. The first thing we are told is that a lot of important celebrities would be coming in to adopt most of us. Well, the people that adopt me give me the best thing that I thought was way beyond my wildest dreams.... People that love me.

______
A/N:

Okay, really brief cuz I'm bouta go to sleep.

1. The chapters are gonna be short.

2. The story is set in 2030.

3. It does include One Direction. Except they are the adults in this story and they won't be mentioned as much as their kids, so it's not really a fanfic, it's more of a sci fi teen story, you know?

Okay, enjoy!