Ch 11: Surprise!!

A/N

This was started before my Christmas special so idk if will be out before or after... Any who! Enjoy this new chapter and I couldn't wait to get started on writing again! I guess also Happy New Year my beautiful Baby's💖💖💞💞💗💗

Todo's p.o.v.

It had been 1 week sense that Monoma freak touched  my Bakugou, and he had been keeping his distant. Sadly Katsuki was out today. I'm not sure why though. I sat up from my bed and looked at my phone hoping to have a text from him explaining his appeasements, but when I turned the screen on there was nothing. I sighed and stood up, walking over to my door. As I picked up my keys and opened my door I looked up to be greeted by 4 faces. I stopped and recognized Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari.

"Hello...?" I said very confused, Mina smiled and looked at the others who gave her a similar smile and look in their eyes. Then all at once they lunged and grabbed my arms and legs pulling a bag over my head. I struggled for a second then relaxed, stopping my struggles and letting them take me, trusting them. 

~Mean while~

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I stood at Kirishima's door waiting for him so that we could "Study"! I giggled knowing that was a lie. I knocked for the 3rd time! 

"Eijiro'kun!? Are you mad at me? I was only 5 minutes late!" But still I got no replies. I was late by 5 MINUTES!! Was he ready then? MY mind started to wonder, we had only had sex 2 now so I don't really know how it works. I heard the elevator ding, popping me out of my thoughts. Kirishima! He must have been hungry and went to get food. I turned and watched the elevator door open. I got ready to walk over when I saw, 

"Mina! Sero! Kaminari? ... Eijiro?" Out came my boyfriend and his friends caring ... who was that? I watched them all stop when they saw me. I looked at Eijiro a expecting an answer. He smiled shyly and said,

¨He-hey Babe! What are you doing here?¨ I looked at him astonished and hurt.

¨Its Saturday.I thought that we had plans together, but I guess they changed.¨ I said wanting to realize how hurt I was. I glanced up to see his face twisted in pain and regret. He looked at me then at the person he was holding. Wait! Hes holding a Person!!

¨Kirishima! Who is that!?" I saw all there faces pale and Eijro had a wounded look as he heard Kirishima instead of Eij or Eijro. 

¨Nothing to be worried about! Dekuḱun!!!¨ Mina shouted and started to trudge on the others hurrying after her. When Kirishima walked past he looked at me and smiled sadly mouthing ¨Ill text you!¨ I smiled sadly and walked to the elevator. 

Todo p.o.v.

We had just walked past Midoriya and I was starting to wonder if this was a villain attack and not a ¨supportive friend helping thing¨ We went on like that for a while before we abruptly stopped and a car door opened. I was finally set on the ground and didn't get the hood off. They slowly gilded me to the car and had me sit down. As the doors shut and the car started the hood was taken off. I looked around bewildered and had to let me eyes adjust. 

¨Ok... Can you all explain why you kidnapped me?¨ I questioned, Mina turned in her seat and said,

¨Not Kidnapped! Picked up without permission.¨ I looked at her and shook my head. Wait... Were in a car.

"Hey Kirishima, where did you get this car?" Denki turned in his seat next to me and put a finger to my lips,

"Shhhhh, don't ask questions." I shook my head and continued,