Cha 17: Pain

Readers pov

Bakugou layed a crumbled mess of blood. If you didn't know who he was you never would have guessed. He was laying limply on the ground the league glaring at him. He couldn't feel the pain he was in. He was numb. He was praying for Todoroki to come trying to stay awake.

(with Todoroki)

He looked at the building trying to find which window had a visual of Katsuki. After a few minutes he heard a gasp come from Izuku, he crawled over to him asking what was wrong.

"Shotou-" he said his face pale as he pointed at the window with a dim light. He drew in a breath taking out his binoculars and looking at the window. He drew in a cry as he saw the bloody body of his boyfriend. He started shaking feeling Deku wrap his arms around him

"I know, but you have to be strong." he heard Aizawa say through the intercom. He nodded and sat up hearing Uraraka tell him where Katsuki was. He turned and starred at the window watching the hero's approach from the downstairs as a distraction. He heard them count down before a commotion happened and they all broke into a run at the door. But Toga and Twice were left behind. Shotou sighed watching the two look around.

Todoroki's pov

"We'll take care of them, Todoroki. You get Kac-chan" Deku said resting a hand on my shoulder him and the rest of my team nodding. I agreed and we all got in position. I had to wait by the window till they all got Toga and Twice. Deku and Uraraka were the ones to go in first jumping on their backs while the others made sure to make a protective circle so I could get to Katsuki easier.

I saw my chance and dove in running to his unconscious, bloody body. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I picked him up trying not to touch any wounds before realizing that that was impossible. I picked him up starting to stand. I looked around and made eye contact with Momo, I watched her nod at the window. I nodded mouthing a thank you and running out the window making and ice path to the next building. When we landed I immediately set him down make a small bit of fire to look him over. I sucked in a gasp as I looked at my boyfriends face. It was bruised, swollen, scrapped and bloody. I could barely tell where his eyes were. I placed a hand softly on his head feeling so guilty that I wasn't there to protect him.

"Well isn't that cute ~" A voice sneared from in front of me. I looked up to see a tall male with black hair and purple skin,

"Dabi" I hissed, how'd he get out with all those hero's? (Dabi in this fanfic is not part of the Todoroki's. It's for the plot, sorry) He stepped forward looking down at me with a smirk. I put my right hand over Katsuki's exposed side letting it glow as a warning

"What do you want?" I asked watching him. He smiled and looked at me and Katsuki

"You wanna be Hero's are taking something of mine. And I'm still not dine with that punk" he said glaring at my unconscious boyfriend. I shoot a waring of fire in front of him. He smirked at the burned spot.

"I really don't want to hurt you. I just need you to hand over your friend and I'll take him. Or you can put up a fight and I kill your friend and then kill you. It's your decision." he said in a cool collected tone. I glared and stood up putting a foot in front of Katsuki and holding my fists up

"Your not going to touch him"

(insert fight scene, sorry I'm not advanced enough to write that. Pretty much they look like shit now and Katsuki's still unconscious)

Readers pov

The two were panting and bloody. Dabi had a broken rib and a broken nose. Shoto had a broken arm, 4 of his ribs cracked. They looked at eachother both if them at their limits to there quirks. As Dabi took a step forward he heard the sound of foot steps approaching.

"Hehe... Well I suppose this means another win for you 'Hero's'. Till next time Shotou" he said stepping back and disappearing. Todoroki moved to follow but was in to much pain. As he collapsed he saw the others jump in they all ran to help there classmates worried and shouting. Todoroki looked at his boyfriend trying to get to him. Deku put his hands on his friends shoulders calming him. Todoroki looked at him and saw the smile that Deku wore knowing that meant Katsuki was safe and alive. He collapsed going unconscious a small smile on his face.

A/N

So this was cheesy. But I wanted to get past this part. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter so far!!!